Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rankx0
    replied
    This is what I have at Tr2:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_023.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	347653

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    Thanks a lot!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    all signals see post i answered recently #3156

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    I have built Delta Pulse, but I have a problem - it works, sound changes when I turn pots, but it doesn't react to coil. Coil is OK, tested with another detector and it was working. Are there any oscillograms for DP around? Does anyone have a clue what to try to fix it?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    take old (first) schematic of DP or XR71 and make using it. do not take attention on my one
    just cause you waste a time on the puzzles.

    good luck camrade

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Ok I understand but:
    I read 126 pages twice to understand nothing.
    With respect, I put this question with the intent to understand why you published schemes are not the same with your assembly (PCB).
    I know that each influences the value changed for better or worse performance of a project.
    Why not post a schema with the exact values for the best sensitivity and performance of this detector?
    And now a few examples:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	examples.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	347634

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    What do you think about this mode ?

    i did check with the resistor - did not feel a difference. in my opinion that is a protection of mosfet if vd8 vd 9 breaking off.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by gaby_sult View Post
    with respect Mr KT315, which is correct?


    [ATTACH]38537[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]38538[/ATTACH]
    i understand your delusion. simple rule - you have to look on the coil wires at first. cold end is used for shielding.
    so for N channel mosfet (E+) is cold end.
    i did not intendly name +E as ground... just cause the schematic will be looking unreadable for dummies...
    if you look Hammerhead schematic you will notice what i mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    with respect Mr KT315, which is correct?


    What do you think about this mode ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mod.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	421.6 KB
ID:	347633
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Mr. Phil do you have scheme of for this pcb mode?
    greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Read this ->
    all respect for who did this documentation
    many thanks Mr. Qiaozhi

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by gaby_sult View Post
    I read the board from head to tail and no one said anything concrete about A frequent adjustment and coil values.

    Is anyone able to tell which is tuned for optimal A frequent IRF740, value coil resistance, coil inductance value, resistance value dumping?

    thank you
    Read this ->
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    all had been told many times. you do not wish to read this thread - laziness of mind, yeahh?

    100 PPS Hz for EU with AC electric standart 50 Hz.
    120 PPS Hz for USA with AC electric standart 60 Hz.
    300 PPS for Sniffer XR-71 for any country.

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    I read the board from head to tail and no one said anything concrete about A frequent adjustment and coil values.

    Is anyone able to tell which is tuned for optimal A frequent IRF740, value coil resistance, coil inductance value, resistance value dumping?

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    look the diagram.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DP_diagram.gif
Views:	10
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	347558

    T6 reaction in negative
    T7 reaction in positive

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X