Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    POWER SUPPLY ?? ? pin1 -10.6v ; pin 8 GND ; Rx = 51....68 k
    ok?
    variant 1 (kt 117) = variant2 ok?
    GL!

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    TANK YOU DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    I draw my 555 Electronic oscillator based on your opinion. Please visit and tell me that my drawing is correct?
    In your proposal has not specified the amount RX RX specify the amount.
    This metal detector with the efficiency of this method has its own previous??
    With respect
    MESYNA

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    tank you georgi.g.zhelev
    i think kt117 is russian number .i not found.
    please introduce me english number (similar)
    tank you dear
    mesyna
    MESINA,change schem variant 2,wil work! UJT N- chennal (simolar), i do not know (problem), for 2N1671 no information P ? or N?

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    tank you georgi.g.zhelev
    i think kt117 is russian number .i not found.
    please introduce me english number (similar)
    tank you dear
    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    Hi, all! Hi mesina! SEE SCHEMATIC VARIANT 2( generator 555)

    BF 245 - FET transistor
    KT117 - UJT (unijunction transistor N ch.
    GL
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Q1, this is problem , 2N2646 "P" ch., change to "N" ch. smail signal .
    NE555 pin 3, positiv impuls 10v , 150.....400 mks , freq. 120 Hz ,yes or not ??
    tank you dear georgi.g.zhelev
    Please introduce me to a transistor "N" ch
    I Can I bf245 instead 2n2646???
    I did size ne555 pin3
    Electronic oscillator I do not work at all. To you my problem is solved by changing the transistor??
    I use my tl072 instead of mc1458 This problem does not.?
    Change rv1 Speaker rattle sound comes after irf740 is hot and burns.
    Please help me
    with respect
    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    Hello freind and georgi.g.zhelev
    I was faced with a problem. When the transistor circuit 2n2646 and irf740 put vr1 change and I give for a moment oscillator works in a second and then irf740 limit severely hot and burns as well as r8 All parts Electronic oscillator all the reviews I have no problem but oscillator does not work. Rv1 only after the change to the frequency for a moment and then extremely hot irf740 and burns. I do not know is the problem. Please help me
    With respect
    mesyna
    Q1, this is problem , 2N2646 "P" ch., change to "N" ch. smail signal .
    NE555 pin 3, positiv impuls 10v , 150.....400 mks , freq. 120 Hz ,yes or not ??

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Hello freind and georgi.g.zhelev
    I was faced with a problem. When the transistor circuit 2n2646 and irf740 put vr1 change and I give for a moment oscillator works in a second and then irf740 limit severely hot and burns as well as r8 All parts Electronic oscillator all the reviews I have no problem but oscillator does not work. Rv1 only after the change to the frequency for a moment and then extremely hot irf740 and burns. I do not know is the problem. Please help me
    With respect
    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    MESYNA,see schematic the oscilograms.
    1. freq. 120 Hz
    `2.power 150.....200mks (max)
    3.IRF 740 -smail radiator
    4.IRF 740 Dr. 500...600v (osciloscop)
    5. Q1 (555 pin 2) impuls negativ -10v 120Hz....500Hz ,fix.120Hz !!
    6 OP ampl. 062, 072 ,lf353 ,1458 test the best.
    7. coil 32 turns 2x 0.5 mm email lac BIFILIAR; or 32t , 0,7....0,9 mm em. lac izol. R=07...1.2 ohm !
    GL!

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    "PULS STAR-G" COR. + OSCILOGRAMS
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Hello Friend's
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    I put the 2n2646 transistor circuit and transistor osilator I worked with and the frequency was about 350h. But when a little rv1 Wind higher frequency was extremely hot and will irf740 and fuel.
    If the channel following is 2n2646. osilator why it worked?
    dear Alexismex I agree with georgi.g.zhelev the comments. I'll guess that the transistor is q1 a ujt.
    Rv10(tune) is when the voice is not heard of any Wind. Without coil and coil. Why? What is your opinion problem?
    Pulsed devices such as the point without the rotor coil when the alarm tune, but this undermines the device does not show this reaction.
    I put tl072 instead mc1458 this is true?
    Please help me
    With respect
    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    Mes,the problem for you is Q1 it is not an ujt it is a FET
    HI all.
    Q1 IT IS NOT " FET". Q1IT IS UNIJUNCTION TRANSISTOR "N" CANAL !!!!!! ( еднопреходен на български език)
    КТ117 (CCCР)
    ЕRROR !! 2N2646 IT IS " P " CANAL!!!

    MESYNA, Q1 UJT "N" CANAL. ok?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Mes,the problem for you is Q1 it is not an ujt it is a FET

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    [цитирам = georgi.g.zhelev; 107883] PS-G corect. [/ цитат]

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    пс-г

    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    TANK YOU DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    The relationship between the base D in Q4 with the coil is cut. This is true?
    Тhis is no true !!! I deleted . Q4 Dr. conect. L ( R6 and L con. paralel) ok?
    excuse me for my very bad english.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X