Originally posted by sanadz
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hattusa Pulse
Collapse
X
-
You are loading hex on the wrong card. inputs and outputs do not match. please try with new card
- Likes 1
-
This is your first outline, I wrote Hex There is no frequency and the buttons do not work, please provide us with what If possible
File inoAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your reply, can you provide me with a file? ino It does this without a fuse bit, thank you
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for your reply, can you provide me with a file? ino do it without the fuse bit, I would be very grateful to you
Leave a comment:
-
When the Hattusa detector is complete, you choose the new project and let's do it together. Options;Originally posted by jeep6789 View PostDoes anyone know which kind of commodity machine is ideal? I need to buy one. Please recommend it to me
1- vlf android
2- resistivmeter - android
3- gradiometer - android
4- magnetometer - android
5- emvlf - android
6- two box - android
you choose
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for attaching this hexagonal file. I will experiment and provide you with the details. I hope that the project will be something beautiful in the future.
Leave a comment:
-
Does anyone know which kind of commodity machine is ideal? I need to buy one. Please recommend it to me
Leave a comment:
-
Hattusa.zip
Hi friends; I am attaching the hex file of Hattusa. However, I haven't been able to box the circuit and do the final tests yet. For those who prepare and wait for the card, they can use this hex temporarily.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you, brother. I am waiting. A project that deserves respect. Thank you for your work. I hope that you will not be late for us. Thank you very much.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello friends;Originally posted by sanadz View PostHello brother, has anyone built this project? I have applied the source code, the screen is working, the frequency is present, but the code is incomplete. There is a lack of setting a unit. Ads1115 In the code, it is only recognized, there are no other commands related to it. I think the code is incomplete. We are waiting for your response.
I had to take a break from this project because I had to finish another project urgently. I haven't published the hex code that works for now. I need a few days. Rest assured, you will not regret doing this project.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hello brother, has anyone built this project? I have applied the source code, the screen is working, the frequency is present, but the code is incomplete. There is a lack of setting a unit. Ads1115 In the code, it is only recognized, there are no other commands related to it. I think the code is incomplete. We are waiting for your response.
Leave a comment:
-
Data and menu appear and control it with buttons, but no signal I checked ADS1115 Works without problems I've schematic version first1 Photo
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: