Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hattusa Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Nice work.
On p 3/6 POWER SETTINGS:
you probably mean microseconds(us) instead of milliseconds (ms) ?Our
detector works at 1khz. 1 khz = 1000mS time. we use 10% of this time (ie 100mS)
as duty and 90% (ie 900mS) as cycle. If the user wishes, this 100mS duty time can
be set as minimum 50mS and maximum 200mS. but the software preset is
100mS.
1 kHz = 1 ms = 1000 us
Leave a comment:
-
I have prepared the very boring hattusa detector user guide for you and present it to you. I will complete 1-2 minor shortcomings in the code part of the detector as soon as possible and share it here. It takes about 1-2 days. because I'm pretty busy right now. Hattusa User Manuel V0.pdf
Leave a comment:
-
My hattusa design is closed to your suggestions. I am currently preparing the user manual. It will be finished very soon and the detector's hex code, android apk, PCB schematic and open schematic will be published.
- Likes 3
Leave a comment:
-
The design of the detector is finished, it seems that it will not fit in this box with a 16x2 LCD. When I put the batteries, card and LCD screen in the box, the height of the box will not be enough. Would it be better if I use a 128x64 OLED screen?
the detector is currently operating in single mode. in this mode;
1. precious metal-non-precious metal separation
2. threshold setting
3. sensitivity adjustment
4.sound level adjustment
I wonder if I add another mod, I will destroy the reaction of mineral, stone and brick in this mod, do you think it's appropriate?
Leave a comment:
-
I have a bit of a busy life in my private life, I will continue the project when I finish. I think it will take 1 week. The data exchange between the apk and the detector was the last thing left.Originally posted by jeep6789 View Posthi Thank you for your answer, I have passed some experiments, and I can finally make almost all PI detectors doubled, and it is a stable operation, although it is an analog circuit, because I will not
Leave a comment:
-
hi Thank you for your answer, I have passed some experiments, and I can finally make almost all PI detectors doubled, and it is a stable operation, although it is an analog circuit, because I will not
Leave a comment:
-
On the transmit side, it's all about ampere-turns. On the receive side, it's all about turns and minimum delay. It gets much harder as you reduce the voltage, and current consumption goes up considerably.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: