Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LesleyCT
    replied
    I think your Surf PI 1.2 PCB's are amazing and I would really like to buy some from you. Ive tried to mail you through your website a few times, but I dont think my messages are reaching you. Can you please help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • daverave
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    I now have more professional Surf Pi Pcb's in stock

    1 PCB 8 US
    2 PCB's 15 US
    3 or more PCB'c 7 US each

    KIT1: 1 x PCB plus all PCB components $45 US
    KIT2: 1 x PCB plus all PCB components except caps,pots,resistors $35

    International Postage $4 US
    Europe Postage $ 3 US
    UK Postage $ 2 US

    PM me for payment details

    regards

    Silverdog
    whats the difference in these new type pcb's ?????

    Leave a comment:


  • darrenk
    replied
    that was a copy and paste typo lol, didnt select all

    missed a bit, A BIG BIT

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Just a little question is the original white surf master really using tip32c mosfet? I think its a low power mosfet.
    TIP32C is a PNP epitaxial silicon transistor, not a MOSFET. It's used for medium power switching applications.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Just a little question is the original white surf master really using tip32c mosfet? I think its a low power mosfet.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    OMG - that's huge ..... 30m long!
    Of course, that's a typo. It's actually 170mm x 32mm (I've just measured it.)
    Thanks Quiaozhi! Hahaha..30m thats a huge board..maybe it just a keypad error.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by darrenk View Post
    the board from silverdog is 170mm x 30m
    OMG - that's huge ..... 30m long!
    Of course, that's a typo. It's actually 170mm x 32mm (I've just measured it.)

    Leave a comment:


  • darrenk
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    does anyone here have surfmaster pi or that surf pi in the market, i just to know the dimension of enclosure?
    the board from silverdog is 170mm x 30m


    i have done a write up here and there are aa few others around

    http://www.northeastsearchers.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2029

    you have to register but there are blogs somewhere just search this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    does anyone here have surfmaster pi or that surf pi in the market, i just to know the dimension of enclosure?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    No-one has volunteered to write a Build Document for the Surf-PI.
    Perhaps you could be the first.
    ... except maybe video on youtube... build video doc. add sound volume in your headphones for more effect.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez3lbh0sSzA

    Leave a comment:


  • Michaelo
    replied
    I replied to the posts above but for some reason I can't see my reply...
    Just in case I messed up I will try again...

    Will document my progress and add a post later detailing everything...

    Will also be building Baracuda (from kit) and Chance v1 (not from kit as I have all the necessary parts at hand)... will also document my progress with these...

    I new to metal detection and using these designs to familiarise myself with the electronics involved so I can design and build an open source/hardware version...
    Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • Michaelo
    replied
    @Qiaozhi, thanks for reply... I will document my attempts and add a post once I've sorted out what's what...
    @bernte_one, thanks for that it's a good one...

    I'm new to the forum but assume if create a post, I can go back and edit it to update...

    If so, I will create a post entitled "Surf Pi (1.2) Build Details" or something on those lines and over time add the necessary information...
    Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied


    not new, but sometimes forgotten

    very detailed and god Infos, including very good coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Michaelo View Post
    Just checking I'm in the right place...
    Bought Baracuda kit and Chance and Surf 1.2 PCB's from Silverdog...

    I found a thread relating to building the Baracuda but was wondering if there are specific threads for build Surf 1.2 and Chance or do I just read through these general forums?
    Mike
    No-one has volunteered to write a Build Document for the Surf-PI.
    Perhaps you could be the first.

    Leave a comment:


  • Michaelo
    replied
    Just checking I'm in the right place...
    Bought Baracuda kit and Chance and Surf 1.2 PCB's from Silverdog...

    I found a thread relating to building the Baracuda but was wondering if there are specific threads for build Surf 1.2 and Chance or do I just read through these general forums?
    Mike

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X