If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices
Hello,
Where can I find the pcb of the surf pi 1.2 please? I can't find any valid links.
Thanks​
Silverdog's diydetector store is no longer trading. That was the only place I know of where you could buy PCBs.
Alternatively you can send the Gerber files to JLCPCB -> https://jlcpcb.com/
So take the plunge, build your own detector. The satisfaction you get building your first hand built working machine is second to none. Don't worry about depth capability on your first build, there is plenty of room to experiment. Who knows what your build may lead to............................................. Once on a build role, you can't stop, there's always one more to build.
I would appreciate it tremendously if you could tell me where I could get the Gerber files for this Surf PI 1.2 board if you can't ship it. Then I could get someone to make it for me. It will be the closest thing I could get to one of your boards.
I am from South Africa and it does say no shipping options available. I'm more than happy to pay more to be able to ship the board using a courier, instead of the normal, potentially unreliable post office shipping options. Please, I very badly want these boards.
No I don't remember seeing any emails from you, I do get a lot of junk though
you can order pcb's etc.. from my webshop www.silverdog.co.uk/shop2
I can only take paypal for payment and am unable to ship to all countries so if you get no shipping options on checkout I'm afraid I do not ship to your country
Leave a comment: