Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by rodrigogomes.1980 View Post
    Qiaozhi, searched on Amazon and not found the pi surf , I can buy for it ????
    Silverdog is the best source for PCBs and kits for Geotech projects -> www.silverdog.co.uk

    If you're prepared to accept the loss if the kit gets lost in the post, then you might be able to persuade him to send you one. Ask him. He might say OK.
    The only problem you might find is that he only accepts PayPal.

    Leave a comment:


  • rodrigogomes.1980
    replied
    Qiaozhi, searched on Amazon and not found the pi surf , I can buy for it ????

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    jumpers have another length while ones have to be equal to a resistor length. nothing of notion about aesthetics. i do not like same pcbs.



    good price.
    I agree, pcb poorly laid out and shipping is very high.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by rodrigogomes.1980 View Post
    I'm from Brazil , I sent an e- mail Speaking to IT What if post via FedEx OR DHL has not error .. .. They deliver a que know normal posting and complicated ... put FedEx and accurate ...
    Brazil can be a Problem.
    Sometimes Your POST OFFICE Employee's Steal Mail.
    But FedEx or DHL should get through.

    Leave a comment:


  • rodrigogomes.1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Altra View Post
    Hello,

    This Ebay seller ships worldwide

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SM-PRO-PI-ME...530e9#shpCntId
    thanks Altra! I have a Surfmaster with a PCB like this that u showed me .. but really wanted to be able to mount that the silverdog by the size ... seems to have a single quality ... but thanks for your tip

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Altra View Post
    Hello,

    This Ebay seller ships worldwide

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SM-PRO-PI-ME...530e9#shpCntId
    jumpers have another length while ones have to be equal to a resistor length. nothing of notion about aesthetics. i do not like same pcbs.

    US $34.25 $77.62 Brazil International Priority Shipping
    good price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Hello,

    This Ebay seller ships worldwide

    Leave a comment:


  • rodrigogomes.1980
    replied
    I'm from Brazil , I sent an e- mail Speaking to IT What if post via FedEx OR DHL has not error .. .. They deliver a que know normal posting and complicated ... put FedEx and accurate ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by rodrigogomes.1980 View Post
    the dream of my life was being able to have a kit of silverdog , but they do not send to my parents ...
    It depends where in the world you live. Silverdog has had some problems posting to certain countries, as either the parcel is mysteriously lost in transit, or taken by customs.

    When Carl and I were shipping copies of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR - Edition 1" directly, we also found similar issues. The postal service in certain countries is nowhere near as reliable as in the USA or UK. That's also one of the reasons we opted to only supply Edition 2 through Amazon. No more shipping problems - hurrah!

    What country are you from?

    Leave a comment:


  • rodrigogomes.1980
    replied
    the dream of my life was being able to have a kit of silverdog , but they do not send to my parents ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by farafero View Post
    someone who has done Surfmaster Dual Field Can you tell the exact number of turns and size?
    be free more actively to use advanced search of THIS FORUM.

    Leave a comment:


  • farafero
    replied
    someone who has done Surfmaster Dual Field Can you tell the exact number of turns and size?

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    Originally posted by Daxxin View Post
    I really hope Silverdog continue to develop and sell the kits for a long time , very nice jobs and fast ship , thank you.
    yes absolutely.

    Leave a comment:


  • kaiseredge
    replied
    ^ agreed

    Leave a comment:


  • Daxxin
    replied
    I really hope Silverdog continue to develop and sell the kits for a long time , very nice jobs and fast ship , thank you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X