Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • porkluvr
    replied
    Thanks for the lowdown, Mustafa.

    I'll quit worrying about needing a better schematic and try to work with what is already here.
    It is humbling to read about how somebody can put something like this together in such a fashion, by "doing more with less".

    ----------------------------------------

    pnp007, look at post 38.

    edit: guestimation: when you measure inductance look for about 500uH transmit and 1mH receive, maybe slightly more for both of those.
    I had to use some questionable methodology to arrive at those numbers so if somebody wants to jump in with more accurate values that would be grand!
    Last edited by porkluvr; 01-17-2013, 11:45 PM. Reason: added some numbers

    Leave a comment:


  • pnp007
    replied
    i already make a pcb. now waiting for the components. i need to know the exactly dimension and coil readingl. 10q

    Leave a comment:


  • Mustafa
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    I was pointed, er directed, to a Turkish website, but I never could find a suitable schematic to match the #1PCB, so I am still wondering WHERE did this come from??
    Hi porkluvr,

    The Turkish website is correct, this pcb comes from there. You have to register and login site to see attachments.
    This dedector is a handmade commercial product known as Emiralem Dedektör.
    Original creator is an old school guy, he used to work directly on bare copper without a schematic or pcb. See "pcb-eskiusül.jpg"
    He opensourced his project for collaboration and producing a better dedector.
    First he shared only pcb. Then he prepared a hand-drawn schematic and other forum members made diptrace schematic. In the process some missing details found and corrected. I think they only updated the pcb not schematics.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    This afternoon I entertained for a while and I have updated the schema. Take a look, I hope there is no error.
    Nice work Eduardo.

    Don't forget to provide a positive supply for the tx oscillator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.

    Oh man!?
    GIVE US A BREAK MAN!
    Learn Bulgarian if you so desperately want to know what man said!
    You can't so blindly insist on forum rules all the time!
    Rules are ok, but give us a break for a while!




    Lately... listing new threads; man can see more warnings like this one ... than valuable and contributive posts overall!
    It was his first post, so it was necessary to draw his attention to the forum rules.
    As before, if you want to make a post in your own language, then also provide an English translation. You cannot expect everyone else to use a translator.

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    2 Tones

    This afternoon I entertained for a while and I have updated the schema. Take a look, I hope there is no error.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    I was pointed, er directed, to a Turkish website, but I never could find a suitable schematic to match the #1PCB, so I am still wondering WHERE did this come from??

    I downloaded and installed Diptrace for the sole reason of opening one of cnckecgo's depositfiles contribution (what a lovely experience), but I was disappointed with what I did not find. The Diptrace PCB is nice to see, but providing a schematic to look at would have made so much good sense. (Hint hint).

    Ivconic's (and also Eduardo's) schematics do follow the basic PCB layout (thanks to both of you) but there are some er, questionable deviations, and some disagreement on component values.

    Where is concensus? Or am I hoping in vain (oh yeah, that's it.)

    We get a PCB layout, no explanation, and no schematic to accompany it?
    Here it is, not even April, and I'm already up to my ears in a bull$hit-arama.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    здравейте на всички във форума,отскоро съм тук съжалявам че не мога да пиша на английски ,но се надявам да ме разберете с преводача, искам да подкрепя Ивица защото има хора като мен които не могат да се включат в теоретичните спорове ,хоби ми е това ,но което съм направил от Ивконич е работело и съм му благодарен както и на всички които помагат на не толкова разбиращи като мен, благодаря.
    '
    Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.[/QUOTE]

    Oh man!?
    GIVE US A BREAK MAN!
    Learn Bulgarian if you so desperately want to know what man said!
    You can't so blindly insist on forum rules all the time!
    Rules are ok, but give us a break for a while!




    Lately... listing new threads; man can see more warnings like this one ... than valuable and contributive posts overall!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by markantony View Post
    Ivconic,thanks you verry much,don't leave use, stay on the forum.Grt Nakky
    здравейте на всички във форума,отскоро съм тук съжалявам че не мога да пиша на английски ,но се надявам да ме разберете с преводача, искам да подкрепя Ивица защото има хора като мен които не могат да се включат в теоретичните спорове ,хоби ми е това ,но което съм направил от Ивконич е работело и съм му благодарен както и на всички които помагат на не толкова разбиращи като мен, благодаря.
    '[/QUOTE]
    Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by markantony View Post
    Ivconic,thanks you verry much,don't leave use, stay on the forum.Grt Nakkyздравейте на всички във форума,отскоро съм тук съжалявам че не мога да пиша на английски ,но се надявам да ме разберете с преводача, искам да подкрепя Ивица защото има хора като мен които не могат да се включат в теоретичните спорове ,хоби ми е това ,но което съм направил от Ивконич е работело и съм му благодарен както и на всички които помагат на не толкова разбиращи като мен, благодаря.
    '
    Markantony благодаря!
    ...
    Markantony thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Yeah there are differences, that's because few different versions floating around.
    I took the first i saw and use it to redraw schematic. (attachment)
    To know which one of those is most accurate i should make proper coil
    first.
    Anyway, considering those differences and your remarks; i found it as amazing how this detector even performing right now!?
    Yet; it is working very promising even now.
    But first things comes first: must make proper coil!
    Cheers!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • markantony
    replied
    Ivconic,thanks you verry much,don't leave use, stay on the forum.Grt Nakky[/QUOTE]здравейте на всички във форума,отскоро съм тук съжалявам че не мога да пиша на английски ,но се надявам да ме разберете с преводача, искам да подкрепя Ивица защото има хора като мен които не могат да се включат в теоретичните спорове ,хоби ми е това ,но което съм направил от Ивконич е работело и съм му благодарен както и на всички които помагат на не толкова разбиращи като мен, благодаря.
    '

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Here is another view of something missing. The PCB clip is from post #1.

    I have severely edited the following:

    39k resistors should be connected between CD4007 4&11 to the opamps pin-3.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I looked at this schematic earlier today and noticed this error. The pre-amp seems to be an attenuator rather than an amplifier.
    Yes, thank you.

    And what has happened to the 39k resistors connected in series with 104 capacitors, between the CD4007s and opamp + inputs? They are shown in the original PCB but not in any of the schematics. (See galaksi's post #33)

    Instead of having only 0.1uF to ground, this started as 39k in series with 0.1uF, to ground on pin-3 of the opamps. That is not some trivial issue, imho.

    edit: No, the 39k resistors are not in series with 0.1 capacitors. Three 39k resistors should be located between the opamp non-inverting inputs, and CD4007 4&11.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by galaksi View Post
    R2=1k9 and R3=7k9 in your circuit
    but original R2=33k and R3=1k9.
    Which correct.
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I am not sure. Will see when i make proper coil.
    I looked at this schematic earlier today and noticed this error. The pre-amp seems to be an attenuator rather than an amplifier.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X