Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrous and no-ferrous

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi alber_gold
    would it be possible for you to please expand the circuit details in this part of the schematic ?
    thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	output-micro.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	338402 --
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rectificacion.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	338403

    This is what was missing to explain.
    Remember it is only TEST.
    Not worth mounting. Just to experiment.
    It is better to use the PWM output of the mic.
    With the DAC output frequency to the 386 is very low and sometimes annoying.
    .
    .
    .
    In the other photo is a rectification. You have to connect either micro or he receives about 12 volts and does not like. :-)

    Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
    Last edited by alber_gold; 11-15-2013, 09:18 AM. Reason: links to jpg bad

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi alber_gold
    would it be possible for you to please expand the circuit details in this part of the schematic ?
    thanks
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    yes, my english is geotechglish. yes my english is international english. yes my english is not native.
    yes my language is a language of schematics more.

    I ask you VERY demand to learn CHANCE schematic BEFORE you do anything. to learn Minelab patent related with Chance. may be even to build Cnance and to test BEFORE
    you DO ANYTHING. Chance is PI machine with the discrimination. please Aziz translate my reply in the clear language of Shakespeare.
    and yes I believe there must be a filling between your world of clear english of great country Spain and our of bad english.

    __________________________________________________ ____________________


    Hello again.
    I appreciate the effort you dedicate me.
    I studied French in school.
    I'm too old and slow to learn new languages.
    I am over 20 years with the English and have not mastered.
    I understand diagrams and little else.
    I will look at the issue of patents with Minelab.


    Thank you very much for your words.
    A greeting in españisglish.

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    How did you wire up the 2xBC556 ?
    __________________________________________________ _________

    It's easy.
    Based to base, emitter to emitter and collector to collector.
    I used this method for the construction of TX for 80-40 meters.
    With 4 x BD 135 got 14 W cheaply.
    It is better to use a higher power transistor instead of several in parallel.
    The small advantage is that if one is damaged and is not shorted, the system continues to operate.
    Again, not ideal. It is a "fudge" to get by.
    A greeting.
    Last edited by alber_gold; 11-11-2013, 08:14 AM. Reason: bad translate : Based base, emitter and collector emitter collector.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by alber_gold View Post
    Dear kt315:


    Translation from google-translator was confused.


    I understand that some people have tried to discriminate metals with a PI and was not possible ..... (?)


    I really do not know if it is possible or not, I am newbie-but I see the signals on the oscilloscope and gives me hope to get it.
    With your permission I will continue investigating to figure out whether or not I'm able to get it.


    I do not know exactly what happens with Minelab (?). My works are mine and unfoldment from 0. No person, firm or entity on this planet that prevents me from developing my own circuits. Jobs in I+ D for many years and I will not retire now.


    Please use simple sentences kt315 me. Treat me like a baby for five years. I'm sure what you say is very interesting but the result of the translation is ambiguous and do not know if I interpret it correctly.


    Receive a greeting and thanks for your answer.
    yes, my english is geotechglish. yes my english is international english. yes my english is not native.
    yes my language is a language of schematics more.

    I ask you VERY demand to learn CHANCE schematic BEFORE you do anything. to learn Minelab patent related with Chance. may be even to build Cnance and to test BEFORE
    you DO ANYTHING. Chance is PI machine with the discrimination. please Aziz translate my reply in the clear language of Shakespeare.
    and yes I believe there must be a filling between your world of clear english of great country Spain and our of bad english.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    How did you wire up the 2xBC556 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    6666 Friend:
    If I am willing to share my research with you, in this forum.
    This forum really helped me a lot.
    "It is well born to be grateful."
    This is my experimental code for 16F873 micro.
    Now (12:34 UTC) I'll eat. This later upload the schema.


    Hi
    Thank you for sharing your work
    it looks interesting, and will have a close look at it.
    6666

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Ok !That's it .

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    My .asm and .hex code

    PI_873_2_3.rar
    My .asm and .hex code.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    alber_gold hello !

    Probably thought that by the assembler
    switch to hex fail !
    it's not about hypocrisy !
    greeting !

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Hi, I figured that but I see "manage attachments for anywhere."
    Can you delete my code?
    I'll upload it when I learn to do.
    Excuse my ignorance. Patience.
    A greeting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by alber_gold View Post
    Sorry I cant it.
    Can you delete the asembler code ?
    I cant it ?
    Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.
    You will need make a new post and then use the Manage Attachments button to add the assembler code.

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Compress the assembler code and upload as either zip or rar.
    Sorry I cant it.
    Can you delete the asembler code ?
    I cant it ?
    Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by alber_gold View Post
    Last edited by alber_gold; Today at 12:57 PM. Reason: asembler code for micro....I cant upload it like 873-PI-2.asm sorry
    Compress the assembler code and upload as either zip or rar.

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Hi, this is my set coils for tests.



    This is my favorite coil. In Surf PI 1.2 detect 1 euro coin at 10". It detect a wire with 0,3mm diameter and 10mm long at 1". Surf PI 1.2 is very sensible. I like it.




    This is the TX-PI and the RX for my tests. It works. It is only a prototype.




    This is my 16F873 schematic. Only test.



    And this is my osciloscope signal :-)




    ....

    When detect ferrous ZONE-1 is a few more up.
    When the target is very close or very large target ZONE-3 negative values​​.

    Combining with the ADC values ​​captured in ZONE-1, ZONE-2 ZONE-3 can deduce the type of metal detected. It is what I think and what I'm working on.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X