Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrous and no-ferrous

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    next pictures
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    As all the attachments have fallen off this thread I will try and attach the ones I have kept.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello alber gold,

    did you have news news on this project

    circuit board, project package for download ....

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Pasha
    replied
    Hi,

    This is my new design for metal disc. for pi detectors.



    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi alber_gold

    Are there any updates or improvements to your project ?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks Alberto.

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Alberto just want to check with you that the new hex needs 20 Mhz crystal ?

    The new PIC took the new hex OK.
    Thanks

    Yes, the new .hex run at 20 Mhz.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Alberto just want to check with you that the new hex needs 20 Mhz crystal ?

    The new PIC took the new hex OK.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Ordered another PIC16F873 - 20 to try new software


    From Alberto in post #41 and ADC input, AN5 does not exist. Connect to AN4/RA5 --> pin 7

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Hi alber_gold

    Thanks for the information on new design.

    Could you please tell us the new coil information Ltx/Lrx and what value is C1, thanks
    6666

    Hello, happy 2014.


    I have tried many different coils and I can not pinpoint any particular.
    You can try different coils and study their behavior.
    You can also use a single coil.
    56 ohm resistor. protects the transistor.
    You can change to increase reach but not exceed the maximum voltage of a transistor CE.
    I put C1 for options in the output signal. Different ways with different values.
    Typically work without any capacitor.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi alber_gold

    Thanks for the information on new design.

    Could you please tell us the new coil information Ltx/Lrx and what value is C1, thanks
    6666

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Hello, I 'm happy for the PIC . :-)


    If you are interested in further testing will be interesting this other code.
    Change the scheme, but has some advantages.




    - Did not use the NE555 .
    - The PIC generates a signal with an initial period of 98 uS and a pulse width of 10 uS.
    - With the " d " key pulse width is increased.
    - With the "f " key pulse width decreases.
    - The minimum pulse width is 1.8 uS.


    We use the two bytes of ADC capture . ADRESL and ADRESH .
    By PORTB only see ADRESL .


    We debbug output console. I use Hyperterminal but there are many others.


    It should be set as follows: 9600 8n1 Xon / Xoff


    In RB 873 pin 7 is RX and RB pin , 6 is TX .
    I use a USB to TTL converter like CP2102 USB port.
    MAX232 , MAX233 , serial ports etc for COMxx also available.


    We see this in the console : " xxx + ADC and ( zzz * 400ns ) uS " + CR
    where :
    - . Xxx = ADRESL in dec
    - . Y = ADRESH in dec
    - . Zzz = VALOR_A in dec


    Like this :








    To upload VALOR_A press "a" key
    To download VALOR_A keypress " s "


    The minimum tripping time is 600ns ADC and the maximum time is 102 uS.
    Keep in mind that the time of each catch is 19.2 uS with a 20 Mhz crystal .


    With this code I learned a lot . I hope you serve .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Pic took the hex ok

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Pic has arrived.

    Leave a comment:


  • alber_gold
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    I agree with Joop
    If in a really junky location Induction balance is the way to go, However you will still be digging junk but not quite so much unless your like me because I tend to dig almost everything hence the bad back

    Joob right.
    I'll ride one TGSL in a few weeks. Today I continue to study its performance.
    I have not ridden before because I'm a bit poor ($ $ $ $ $ $ $).
    When finished with the TGSL want TINKERER-model mount.
    TINKERER seems like a great idea. It's a different concept.
    And when finished with the TINKERER want to ride someone else.
    Gradually I want to try several models.
    Meanwhile I will continue with my tests. All my life I'll be doing tests.
    Thanks Satdaveuk. My weary bones are grateful. :-)
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X