Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sbalio1
    replied
    But MFC we have no board or detail of enny deeper

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    About Deepers Schematics

    The box of Deepers here is not X5 and not 10DD too. That Deepers is Multifrequency Deepers MF. The potentiometer values dont correspont to Deepers 10 DD scheme posted by me because is not the same detector.

    The Deepers have various version.

    Deepers Prospector
    Deepers 2x1
    Deepers MF
    Deepers 8 AT
    Deepers 7
    Deepers 10 DD
    Deepers X5

    The Deepers X5, 2x1, 7, MF are the same desing way. The 8At and 10DD are almost the same.

    My schemes are 10 DD, 7 and X5, taken from original Latincom Deepers Boards. That schemes are correct and work. Please I dont understand why some members pretends modify the power source or others parameters or mark the Schematics without a serious reason. If exis an error is in a value of one resistor or cap but nothing serious. Never in conections or components. If some detect an important error please notify to my email or post in this thread for all.

    If somebody want to change the power source must take in acount the +6v and -9 and the 0v (GND) is the Battery +. If not the board may dont work correctly. The 555 Pulse Gen must be a CMOS version. Audio 555 not critical. Use better quality caps as possible, tantalun caps etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    MFC please we want file complet of deepe x5 or deeper x10

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    What metal object, material, size and what coil you are testing for 1,5 mts, Deep of detection depends sometimes to many factories, coil diameter, mineralization of soil, size of the metal object, position , etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Help for MFC x5. depth does not detect more than 1.5 meters

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    MFC s.o.s. deepers x5

    Thenk you.

    Leave a comment:


  • salare12
    replied
    Hi mfc
    pot for deepers DD10

    pot balance ?
    pot descri ?
    pot sensi ?

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    MFC
    infa ?
    adice ?
    cxema ?

    thenk you !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    На халяву и уксус сладкий



    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    The scheme is correct and work. I think share more information but I need a lot of time.
    OK BIG PAPA MFC ?

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    A friend and I do a deepers 10 DD according my schematics and now is working very good, when pass all our test I think make a full document with all the details, and how to adjust, for now it seems work nicely, detect all metal objects with good response like say the manual of factory, we use only manual mode, not auto. I am good practice and skill, don't like me auto modes because and think is not much confiable. The deepers X5 details is in other moments, I don't have almost internet time in Cuba, extremely limited. You can made your own pbc for the deepers X5 o 10 DD etc, or use the original pbc. The most important is the electronic sketch and you have now from geotech posted by myself. The scheme is correct and work. I think share more information but I need a lot of time.
    Thenk you BIG PAPA MFC.
    Respect and uvazuha.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    OK expect MFC.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    A friend and I do a deepers 10 DD according my schematics and now is working very good, when pass all our test I think make a full document with all the details, and how to adjust, for now it seems work nicely, detect all metal objects with good response like say the manual of factory, we use only manual mode, not auto. I am good practice and skill, don't like me auto modes because and think is not much confiable. The deepers X5 details is in other moments, I don't have almost internet time in Cuba, extremely limited. You can made your own pbc for the deepers X5 o 10 DD etc, or use the original pbc. The most important is the electronic sketch and you have now from geotech posted by myself. The scheme is correct and work. I think share more information but I need a lot of time.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X