Originally posted by Alexismex
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Deepers Detector
Collapse
X
-
Hello,
Does anyone have pictures of the front and back of a Deepers 7 detector?
Leave a comment:
-
Want to upload and " ERROR Please enter a valid URL." ooops it is a photo JPJ
Leave a comment:
-
Does someone has a picture of the Deepers 7 or a web link were we can see the detector?
Leave a comment:
-
Well I went into that posting by Alexismex, found it, I do not have anything on Deepers 7, so cannot answer his postingOriginally posted by Alexismex View PostDeepers 7 best version
at all, but from this, you can see I can post again, and that means I can be somewhat dangerous if I have anything
that someone asks me for.....
MELBETA
Leave a comment:
-
-
Sorry!!!!!!!!!! Been out of the forum here since AOL shut down my INTERNET service.... Am using GOOGLE now and saving $40 a month.....One of myOriginally posted by Melbeta View PostSteven, I know nothing about that Deepers Detector circuit, so all I can say is, "I have no idea"!!! I only know about what I posted about.............
MELBETA
three sons showed me how to get into the internet WITHOUT using AOL.....Just got back IN the internet RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
MELBETA
Leave a comment:
-
Deepers is a very simple pulse metal detector I will like to see it against golden mask Pro7se
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Melbeta View PostSteven, I know nothing about that Deepers Detector circuit, so all I can say is, "I have no idea"!!! I only know about what I posted about.............
MELBETA
Pulse Star II, Lorenz 5, Deepmax .. or a new Deepers MF ?



What are the differences between: a Pulse Star II, a Lorenz 5, a Deepmax and a Deepers MF Multi Frecuency ?
Are you looking to buy a powerful Pulse Induction detector at an affordable price?
Why only these four detectors?
The unanimous opinion of the professionals in detection is: That they are the very best on the market and that 90% of professionals and serious enthusiasts on all continents talk about them.
First of all, they are excellent professional detectors for serious and deep searches. They are all pulse detectors, but no other system, at reasonable price, is more efficient in detecting hidden metals that are over 3 meters deep in the soil than the Deepers MF.
The Deepers MF surpasses all the others in depth detection, ease of use and price. It is the only detector that includes an automatic booster, a Drop Gold-Silver (system that helps detect gold and silver), a Sound Effect (sound synthesizer that adds strength to the detection of deep targets), a Ground Sensor (for mineralized grounds, mountains, fields…) and a ability to use the Planar mono search coil or the Planar DD Litz technology search coil (for more successful research on mineralized ground).
The new Deepers MF is a completely new kind of Pulse Induction Metal Detector of high power resulting from the Deepers 10 DD whose essential characteristics are retained and improved upon. These improvements incorporate new technological advances adjusted and tested by our engineers to bring you a high power PI metal detector that excels at all types of detecting. (go to the page Deepers MF).
Battery Units: The Deepers MF comes with a Cel-Gel 12V 4A external interchangeable powerful battery unit Cel-Gel 12V 4A. 18 continuous hours on the average (in reality it provides 22- 24 hours if you include the times out).
Quality of the materials: Deepers MF. We are continually striving for quality and efficiency,Warranty: Only Deepers Detectors offers a depth detection efficiency warranty, a warranty for rejection of ferrous targets and one year warranty on materials (satisfaction or you money back).
Functionality and user friendliness. 
A control box of high resistance ABS plastic, (worn either at the waist or from your neck). 
This control box houses the circuits designed for all climates, (including tropical). 
Extra lightweight super sensitive detecting heads. 
An optional hand type coil, called a wand, (ideal for investigating old walls/caves in confined spaces). 
Carrying bags to transport your equipment on expeditions. 
Top quality materials for top quality results. 
Ability to use the Planar mono search coil or the Planar DD Litz technology search coil just by moving a switch on the back of the electronic control box. 
.... and more
Why are we the only ones in the world to offer such a warranty? For the simple reason that the Deepers really do detect at depth and that they do have a system that really rejects efficiently… so why not warranty it in writing!
COMPARE PRICES:
Lorenz 5: complete $3,500 US Dollars
Pulse Star II: complete $3,200 US Dollars
Deepmax: 4,200 Euros (price from the Lorenz web page)
Deepers MF: complete package- Exportation price direct from our factory: $1,850 US Dollars + $120 US Dollars for shipping and insurance thru DHL Express. Wand Coil, doble D search coils (DD), hypersensitive search coil and Search Loop of 1mt x 1mt are optional.

Gold platter and pitcherfound with a Deepers on the grounds of a mansion 95cm deep. This treasure from a century ago contained over 30 objects (silverware and other gold objects) hidden in a solid cedar box covered in tar.

(To read all our rubrics (click on the Deepers’ logo)
Leave a comment:
-
Steven, I know nothing about that Deepers Detector circuit, so all I can say is, "I have no idea"!!! I only know about what I posted about.............
MELBETA
Leave a comment:
-
hello , so a working scheme and gerber pbc for deeper from 5 to 10 exist or not ? thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Please tell me, guys, that this machine works at the same depth as red brick on highly mineralized soil. thank you very much
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: