Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    I want to know if you want to use this figure to improve the depth or identify iron metal,
    depth? 50A through a large coil? yup? look post #80.
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    I want to know if you want to use this figure to improve the depth or identify iron metal,

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Hello MFC,

    big Thanks

    can we made a pcb design together, i would start with sprint layout if somebody is also interested and would help me i think i can do it

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    kt315 was going to do a deepers pi project a few years ago it was in his poll, but he never did it.

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    good

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    started a topic Deepers Detector

    Deepers Detector

    Some members of this forun ask for info about Deepers.

    Here I post two schematics Deepers 7 and 10, they are not complete yet. I don have the values for Deepers 10 DD but the sch I thing is correct. This is very similar to Deepers 8 AT.

    Deepers 7 reversed by me.

    All power source of Deepers are the same with a small changes.

    if somebody have the values for complette these schematics please post here.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 7.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	370486
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 10 FULL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	370485
Working...
X