Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MFC
    replied
    Hi soylu all deepers are good projects for make. In my opinion all are the same with very small changes see the schemes carefully for comparison and you will see. I had used Deepers 7, 8 , 2x1 and X5. The main reason for the Deep of detection in X5 in general is the Frequency range from 550 to 950 Hz, take in account that a higher frequency is better for detect metal but in a reasonable range. Too hight frequency is bad choice when the soil is mineralized.I am working in the schemes constantly for corrections and give all you a 100 % funcional Deepers Diagram for build. Give me a lot of time.The Deepers 8AT posted in the forun is OK. I had make it and now I am using it, believe me is very good and have excellent Dept.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    (you can fix a small detail or diode back in the resistor)
    what are the resistances and the diodes

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    tamam mfc bana mail adresinizi ver ben derinlemesine dolaşıyorum 10 dd bazı hatalar yaptım bana selamlar yardım et

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    ok mfc give me your mail address i'm messing around deepers 10 dd made some mistakes do you help me greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Pleas can you put a file complet of deeper x8 that works well

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Deepers is good detector. This one can determine by reference to schematic. Good design, single sample, elegant yet simple. Use correct op amps and you will have a winner.
    No way worth $2400. This is crazy price.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    The schemes of Deepers are indeed correct, the problem of this is that I have not much time for do this. The wiring diagrams, values and other are correct too, a small detail in a resistor or diode backward you can correct. I say in my post that the schemes are in constant correction revisions. These all deepers are functional and they are much better that many projects here like barracuda, surf PI, deltapulse etc etc and the deepers dont use microprocessors and this permit some members make it without any problem.

    The deepers X5 diagram I have yes, and is full functional, indeed was used for repair deepers X5 from Mexico Latincom successfull. I can post this here but not in this moment.


    If somebody is interested in a Deepers can buy one in Mexico but the cost is around 2400 $ us dollars or use one of my schematics and make one for personal use. By the way I recomend second option because the performance is the same from Mexico but much more cheaper. If somebody decides make a Deepers he or she can ask to me for help. I am working in a Deepers 10DD and after in X5 for personal use prospection.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    MFC deepers x5 schema please send me mail [email protected]

    x5 schematic needed for repair

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    x5 schematic needed for repair

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    do not send. first of all a bare schematic without full information is only lack of the information.
    let Deepers 10 DD being last in the forum, from all deepers. also x5 may be use for business.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    mfc deepers x5 schema please send me mail [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    I can post Deepers x5 scheme but I am not responsible if somebody use this for business, because for me is only for personal use and repair.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    I found thx file deepers x5 none

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    (can you pls upload the sprint file as rar or zip container big thx) what do you mean

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    where thx file

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X