Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Deepers 8 sprint layout files

    Bertne_one dear friend
    "can you pls upload the sprint file as rar or zip container big thx"

    I want for thanks await

    enjoy it
    B I G T H X

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Please

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    help me

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    I will not trade

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    deepers X5 full diagram

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    did you send

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    no file to upload

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    The scheme of deepers 10 DD is correct, by the way I have all deepers schematics except Deepers MF
    you can connect the DD coil to any deepers. Some small change is needed, see deepers 10 sch. I post this some time ago.
    I have deepers X5 full diagram reversed by myself but I don't know if I can post here without cause a problem to this website because deepers have trademark.
    load it. if anybody will say this is TM i ask admin to delete. LOAD.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    The scheme of deepers 10 DD is correct, by the way I have all deepers schematics except Deepers MF
    you can connect the DD coil to any deepers. Some small change is needed, see deepers 10 sch. I post this some time ago.
    I have deepers X5 full diagram reversed by myself but I don't know if I can post here without cause a problem to this website because deepers have trademark.
    i think the sheme itself is no Problem if you made your own, but in case you cope original sheme from the Computers it could be a Problem ;-)
    some decades ago it was normal that you get a sheme if you buy the product, it was for repair
    today you only get a manual

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Thank you from now

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    deepers X5 full diagram Could you send My mail address([email protected])

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    The scheme of deepers 10 DD is correct, by the way I have all deepers schematics except Deepers MF
    you can connect the DD coil to any deepers. Some small change is needed, see deepers 10 sch. I post this some time ago.
    I have deepers X5 full diagram reversed by myself but I don't know if I can post here without cause a problem to this website because deepers have trademark.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by soylu View Post
    Daha derinler yaptım 10 ama yere doğru kayıyor Derinlik x5 diyagramını bulabilir miyiz 8 veya 10'un çalışma dosyası şeması var mı
    Originally posted by soylu View Post
    zip rar'dan bahsettiğin dosyayı nereden indirebilirim
    Please read the forum rules -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...-of-the-Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Does this lay work right? I did deepers 10 dd did not get good results and also thank you for your interest

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    my dear friend walkman thank you very much

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X