Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • soylu
    replied
    Where are you? MFC

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi to all friends please i need your help my deeper 10dd have a power but the sound dosnt exsist. And search coil detect nothing please your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Where are you? MFC

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    x5 is working but is very problematic. Hopefully the 10dd new layout was good.

    Good luck with. Thank you from now

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    will you send the corrected schema

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    I have very limited internet time in Cuba, Sorry...
    In other time I will post a functional Deepers 10 DD tested and used Now by a friend. It is working well and we are testing for minimal changes for better detection dept.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    I have very limited internet time in Cuba, Sorry...
    In other time I will post a functional Deepers 10 DD tested and used Now by a friend. It is working well and we are testing for minimal changes for better detection dept.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Where are you? MFC

    Leave a comment:


  • jcarlos
    replied
    Please, I need the libraries. LTspice XVII of the CD4070, Metro potentium and other components that went up.
    Deeper X5 vremenaya diagramma.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by jcarlos View Post
    Por favor, necesito las librer?as. LTspice XVII del CD4070, potenci?metro y otros componentes que subieron. gracias antisily
    Deeper X5 vremenaya diagramma
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • jcarlos
    replied
    Por favor, necesito las librer?as. LTspice XVII del CD4070, potenci?metro y otros componentes que subieron. gracias antisily
    Deeper X5 vremenaya diagramma

    Leave a comment:


  • jcarlos
    replied
    This detector madedeeper x5, although I had to modify some parts that do not work according tothe diagram.

    This detector made deeper x5, although I had to modify some parts that do not work according to the diagram.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    MaikelFC privet Deeper 2x1 cxema ? Thank you !

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    MFC we need your help where have you been

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Where are you? MFC

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X