Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    you use + for the ground and that is hard to me reading your schematic. i could use for delta pulse + for GND
    but i know it is hard to reading. so i choiced -. main rule in radio is + for GND for schematics with germanium transistors, PNP type mainly, - for silicon ones, NPN type mainly. you did choice just only N-channel mosfet used, one reason, no more.
    but for DP i only noted that + is for coil/box shielding and thats enough. all signals with right GND also will be right
    if you want to show them on diagram.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hi Kt315 if you want you can take my corrected schematics and draw it in PCAD and after post here in this Thread for all, for me no problem with this. My schematics are very clear and easy to redraw in any design program. If you have any doubt you can email me or post a reply. By the way look the Deepers 8At too posted by jantnadal and see the Deep10 DD posted by me and looking for differences apart the voltages differences of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Notes: Deepes 7 and 8 use 12v for the mosfet driver IRF740. The search coil must be a different No of turns than Deep MF, 2x1 Deepers 10DD and X5 because they use 9 volt for the mosfet, and they use coils with only 8 turns. More turs for Deepers 7 and 8AT if not the IRF transistor may become very very HOT.

    These coil work very fine. The information that I posting here is serious and all these work OK.
    They detect any metal object Deeply and easy, Ex an aluminiun pot can (aluminiun beer can) between 60 and 65 cm easily in ground with strong threshold signal. Sensitive too to any coin of gold, silver, copper etc more less 20 - 30 cm depending of miniralization. Friends the Deepers detectors work very well really, I told you, in my experience in the ground they have really powerfull detection if you know how to adjust correctly, if you dont know how to adjust deepers correctly you have a mediocre results and you may think that the Deepers are a fake detector. BUT IS NOT. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD PI machines, I think the main defect for me is that they are a lot sensitive to mineralization specially to the red ground of my town zone.

    I am using a Deepers 8 made by myself from geotech scheme. Its OK and work very good belive me. I think may be the Deeps 10DD is a lot better. I think Deepers 8AT and 10DD are the same principe design but there are a small difference in the part of the second LF412 because potentiometers Adjust and balance dont match in both models. I dont know why because it seems the same PI design. There are not more information about Deepers 8AT such as power source, search coil, battery voltage etc, why is this?

    When I post something here a try to post all as possible.

    I need your help for complette the schematic of Deep 10DD correct values using my schematic posted here.

    Other variant for a Good Deepers 8 Coil is a round Coil multiwire such as litz wire 30 cm diametter in flat round shape 1,6 r for deep 8AT, it work nicely. 65 cm in ground an aluminiun beer can easily. In a non mineral soil.

    Its seems Deepers are not almost sensitive to the salt water. I dont know why.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Coil.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	349299

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    p-cad takes only 1.3gb of space. too compact. without (advanced) CAD nobody is able to check a schematic on mistake.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    No I dont have p-cad but if any member take these schematics and draw it on any software , no problem, I dont have space on my hard disc.
    KT315 these schematics are not complete yet, I will try to complete as soon as possible for my, here in other post some member put photos of Deepers 10DD, I had been draw the schematics with these pictures factory Board of Deepers 10DD, The Deepers7 is reversed by me too by with one original from factory latincom Deepers 7 and some resistence value are not post yet in the scheme if you see the schematics you will see that. The wiring and conection of components I think are correct. I need these values for Deepers 10DD too, the member that post the pictures of Deep10DD may be dont know nothing about electronis, his part list are incomplette, but if him mark in the pictures all values of presets Ej 100K (34,5k regulated), the caps, polar caps ,potentiometers and resistences I can complete the schematics for All here in the forun. I have too schematis of Deepers 2x1 and X5 but these Detectors are now in the market and have copyright, may cause problems here. But the design of these are similar to Deep7, same principies but little diferents from Deep8At and Deep10DD.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi MFC
    can you do schematic in p-cad? do you have a torrent installed on your pc? i will give you a torrent file on p-cad.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hello again Here is a some correction for two schematics posted by me before.

    I will post the hipersensitive search coil 53x25 cm factory details soon. Number of turns, dimensions and exact type of wire.
    The frame 1mx1m is made from litz wire type. I dont have numbers of turns in this moment.

    The Deepers 8 posted here in the forun is correct, I have been make it and test in ground, very good on a no mineral and low mineralized ground, in red ground is not Good, to many noise even using a DD coil. This PI Met Det is exact Deepers 10 design I think very little difference. The power source for Deep8 is not posted here. I will post soon the Deep 7 factory power source for you and I think is almost Deep8 AT. Same power source Ground(0v) -12v and +6v.

    Any doubt or change, mistake etc please email me.
    [email protected]

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 7.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	349280Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 10 FULL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	257.7 KB
ID:	349281

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    Do not know what the author designed for the purpose of this circuit? Use double d coil to identify iron metal? Then its post-level amplification is correct, is stable, what are the advantages?

    Leave a comment:


  • galaksi
    replied
    Deepers 10 FULL.JPG. The LF412 pins at the audio output is error. Pin 5 and 6 reverse

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    It is not an error because GND is Positive

    Leave a comment:


  • Dx-Digger
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    Some members of this forun ask for info about Deepers.

    Here I post two schematics Deepers 7 and 10, they are not complete yet. I don have the values for Deepers 10 DD but the sch I thing is correct. This is very similar to Deepers 8 AT.

    Deepers 7 reversed by me.

    All power source of Deepers are the same with a small changes.

    if somebody have the values for complette these schematics please post here.
    [ATTACH]40449[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]40448[/ATTACH]
    Please forgive my ignorance but why are the electrolytic capacitors marked with Positive to GND?
    Is this correct or an error in your labelling?

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    good

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    China RD people (well mostly reasearch, no development) will never stop..
    chinese one got from me gerbers on Delta Pulse in exchange on some micros. i hope whole China are doing DP now LOL!
    BTW thats his board, with my remarks. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/album...chmentid=40275

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    KT ... Delta Pulse

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    China RD people (well mostly reasearch, no development) will never stop..

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X