Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    i do not want put all files again just i uploaded them and do not see deep sence do my job again. all files are accessable on the link i gave. part list, my sketch with values, pics
    of high resolution of board and pots with values, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    No, I refer to the Info posted in the Thread started by jantnadal, The Deepers 10 pictures dont have marked the values on the components, a cap value cant be seen in a photo because their labels some times are hidden for the picture angle. The same with potentiometers etc. The part list is incomplette too, dont have all componets values, without them is not possible to draw a schematic especially if you dont have the detector in your hands. Other thing is some members dont have access to these info at http://depositfiles.com/files/me3gubuk7 because cant access there. I put info only in Geotech forum and for all, avoiding all permission problems that other websites have.


    Now I working on most modern Deepers Schematic of like 2x1 and X5 full. But may be I cant post here because these detector have copyright and they are active now in the market. But these all deepers are the same thing. All model I had tested do exactly the same, by the way always the lower frequencies like 400 HZ and Less are Better. Haigher is problematic with ground effect, and all deepers have these ranges from 7 to X5 models. I only need the Full part list of Deep10DD to complete the schematics posted in this thread. Full part list without errors.

    take care

    MaikelFC

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i am NOT orbit
    i give full info. all had been uploaded but probably you are beginner for forum and do not see the info.
    DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hi all

    The Pictures of Deepers 7 posted by me not was take for me, I friend sent to me, Soon as possible I will take good quelity Deepers7 inside box pictures for you with importants details. Now I working with 4 Deepers Schematis Deepers 7,10DD, 2x1 and X5 too, In the future I will post more information about old models Deepers 10DD and deepers 7, The power source for Deepers 8 At is the same for Deepers 7 that I will post soon.

    I dont why the person that post the sch of Deep 8AT dont post the power source too. Well no problem Deepers 7 power source work exactly as Deep 8At

    Coming more soon.

    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    He bernte_one

    In others Post KT315 Put some photos of deepers 10DD but the part list he puts is incomplette.
    Ex all potentiometter values dont exist.

    Pot Sensi
    pot Adjust
    Pot Balance
    Pot Discri
    TR6

    Caps values incomplette

    With all values completed I can made The PBC for the Deepers 10DD and complette the values for Definitive schematics.
    I am interested and I can help you. But we need to get these imcomplette values.

    See the pictures below for details we need.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 10DD Board.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	349334
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers10 Detail.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	349336
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers Detail2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	349337

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    Photos of Deepers 7 Board

    [ATTACH]40572[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]40573[/ATTACH]
    read it http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...here-share-out

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    I'd like to try this one but impossible to get this opa27. What is the better replacement for this?

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Photos of Deepers 7 Board

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 7 board.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	349325
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 7 reverse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	876.2 KB
ID:	349326

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hi KT315 here is a easy expalin of the Deepers power source.

    Look the GoldScan IV schematics power source.
    you are confused with something simple to understand, the Deepers use the GND(0v) as the Battery +. Easy very easy. Is not the same thing for Radio circuit you are talking. This is different.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers Read it.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	349318

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    right, how to show a signal on a gate of mosfet if it is positive and in relation to batt minus? batt minus is GND and
    shielding point is what you want to choice, either positive or negative wire. shielding point does not have a relation
    to the ground.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    This is confuse for some peoples but really is something easy to understand.
    I think that KT315 is complaining that some of the ICs (i.e. CD4066, CD4070 and 555) are shown with their physical IC pinout, but they are oriented pointing downwards. If the schematic was redrawn so that these ICs had pin 1 in the top left, it would be less confusing.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hi eclipse
    That is correct, but if any member want to Draw the scheme better and more clear is Good, NO PROBLEM, by the way I recomend all you see the hypersensitive search coil contruction posted by me before. That is very importants, this search coil cost around 120 dollars in the market. That is very very easy to do and it work perfectly, I insure dont fail.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Coil.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	349307

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    It's the same way MiniPulse is drawn, also so many schematics around here, so what's worring you KT?
    Here you have positive 12+6 = 18V(marked as +6V); 12V (marked as GND) and 3V (marked as -9V),asuming you have 12V battery connected.
    Drawing seems as natural and readable as it can be.

    Something else I noticed: the voltage doubler for the +6V doesn't seems to be synchronized, in my boards I've noticed this spells troubles.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    for normal perception PLUS must be at top of a schematic and MINUS at bottom. you draw not in the standart.
    no difference where you connect the shield either to MINUS or to PLUS, but PLUS is more comfortly adaptive for two wire cable.
    look my DP schematic and you will see that on the schematic GND is opamp output splitter (artificial) but on the board
    all are right and SHIELDING is PLUS. the schematic is absolutely readable and no confusion.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Importants Notes for All

    Hi KT315

    Remember I only scheme exactly the original factory Circuit, There are not any change of true deepers Board. They put the ground as positive (+) battery, this is 0v in the Deepers design. See the power source in diagram. The problem is that these Deepers use - and + voltage respect to the ground that is 0v in their case.

    Power source Feed all Operational amplifier with asymmetric voltages +6v and -9v (Deepers 10 , X5 etc) and -12 and +6 for Deepers 7 and 8AT. The IRF740 use 12v or 9v depending the model of Deepers (See diagrams). All rest transistor work too and are connected correctly.

    So you have then: GND (0v is Battery +), +6v , -9v or -12v. and Chasis GND through 100 r resistence connected to the aluminiun panels. See small diagram of coil socket and you will see. This is physics ground for eliminates instability or parasitics waves.
    In other moments I will post here my Deepers 8 with all these details for better understand.

    This is confuse for some peoples but really is something easy to understand.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X