Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • soylu
    replied
    ok I will work on MFC

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Here is a version of Deepers X5 schematics that I promess, I am working on it yet. This is a preliminar version but is full functional.

    please I need your coments is something wrong.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers X5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	247.7 KB
ID:	351744

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Thanks ( MFC) to put deeper x5 its nice detector .

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Would you please share with us now (MFC)

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    you are very right KT315

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by MFC View Post
    This is Deepers Maxi Detect, the pictures are very poor for reversing.
    You need both sides with clear details.

    I thing is almost the same X5 with a very small changes.
    i got such pics on my email. yes, people shared pics but sometimes they are idiotics crazy. there will not another pics because people do not want to learn my instruction.


    you have to do only you keep in your hands and do not cherish illusion in hope kt315 will give you clear pics.
    i am not so rich man like an american men to buy 5000usd prised detectors and to desolder it on details.
    i got only 90euro in a month on my job. live on this money man and i will see on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Please the pictures need to be both sides of the board and very detailed, if not is not usefull.

    I will post the X5 full schematics soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    This is Deepers Maxi Detect, the pictures are very poor for reversing.
    You need both sides with clear details.

    I thing is almost the same X5 with a very small changes.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hello MFC I sent you an email

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    Hardly It's a photo of Deepersx5. No frequency control knob!
    Here is the photo of the front panel Deepers x5
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	351575
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3322.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	577.8 KB
ID:	351576

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by sbalio1 View Post
    Hi to all if ennyone have a file of deeper x5 thanks to posted in forum
    hi
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi to all if ennyone have a file of deeper x5 thanks to posted in forum

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hello MFC The wiring diagrams, values and other are correct too, a small detail in a resistor or diode backward you can correct. (tell where to fix)

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Sorry no. This is all stuff I collected here by many hours of perusing and searching. I have placed all the relevant info I have here in the post above.

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by sbalio1 View Post
    To all friends . I want file of deeper x8 that works good .Help deeper x8
    Do you have some video of Deeper 8 my friend TIM?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X