Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Here is a screen shot from the AVG virus vault,
    it appears that a PDF is being flagged inside the rar file, it was in the original file and a copy
    I can only go on what AVG tells me.

    [ATTACH]40641[/ATTACH]
    ok. this file is here. check it. i remember i took it from the host site.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hi friend.

    You can use Linux for download it, These virus dont affect it, the problem is I cant see this website from Cuba, I dont know why. I need the info in compressed file to complete the values for the Deepers10DD I post in this Thread. The other Deepers 7 I will complete soon from factory Deepers 7 board that a friend have in my town.

    Send me the file to [email protected] if possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    virus in what file?
    Here is a screen shot from the AVG virus vault,
    it appears that a PDF is being flagged inside the rar file, it was in the original file and a copy
    I can only go on what AVG tells me.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	deepers-virus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	349370

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    There is no need to download these garbage things, it will not have some good results, a waste of everyone's energy
    i would like to look on your chinese schematic that is not garbage and not waste of energy. or bla bla bla
    is your manner to speak?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    http://depositfiles.com/files/me3gubuk7


    I have just scanned this file, AVG says it has a virus.
    1. you must give a screenshot with the message
    2. there is on-line file checking in web, you may check too by the way. also give the links if it see the virus.
    3. i give a screenshot from my pc.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    http://depositfiles.com/files/me3gubuk7


    I have just scanned this file, AVG says it has a virus.
    virus in what file?

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    There is no need to download these garbage things, it will not have some good results, a waste of everyone's energy

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.



    I have just scanned this file, AVG says it has a virus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    KT315 I'm joking with you !I wish you all the best !

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    No I am not sure, all deepers model put the OP27. For replace you need exact pin-out coincidence.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    No friend I cant see that web site. Can you send me this compressed to [email protected]?

    The Deepers 7 is another thing, I have this here physically and I am working full on it for sharing too. The X5 and 2x1 for now I cant post them. My only interest is sharing Freelly all that PI machines.

    Maikel

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.



    To get the file off the website is free,
    it just takes time and you need to follow the slow REGULAR mode process which goes something like this.
    click the link, wait for page to load
    click REGULAR DOWNLOAD
    the page reloads
    you then need to enter a password just read the instructions in the box to get the password, sometimes its just a question sometimes you need to watch a video
    click continue or whatever it says
    then the page reloads
    then click REGULAR download file !
    then click save file in browser
    then wait while the file downloads, can take up to 25 minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    I'm not a KT 315 I'm not selling fake Scheme !
    concretely please. what my schematic is fake and where i sell them? links?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I'm not a KT 315 I'm not selling fake Scheme !

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Sorry but this link is restricted and is not a Free web site because you need an acount for download any content and you must pay for it. All my info is free and visible for all.

    If you can send this compressed file Deepers.rar (53.1 MB) from http://depositfiles.com/files/me3gubuk7 to my email ([email protected]) I will finish the schematic and a PBC for Deepers 10DD and post it here in geotech.

    Take care

    MaikelFC

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X