Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PI Audio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elliot
    replied
    How might this design vary in functionality compared with the TreasureLinx Mirage Ultra 1?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    started a topic PI Audio

    PI Audio

    Here is a great little VCO circuit Mickstv posted back 2-3 years ago and I've had veroboard version for use on my bench for so long..it finally gave out so I decided to put it onto a PCB.
    I added extra decoupling, changed Fet and added option for audio amp connection..all vanilla stuff.

    Had 10 Blank PCBs made by PCBway for $25 Au and $20 of that was delivery.. Thanks for the heads up on that Moodz.

    I normally use a digital audio version of this but sometimes analog is a better fit and Mick's circuit was worthy of a pcb
    It is SMD using mainly 0805 parts.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mickstv_audio_mod.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	526.7 KB
ID:	370989

    The original circuit is posted in the Minipulse Audio section..

    Cheers
    Mdtoday
Working...
X