Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PI Audio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • surfdetector
    replied
    IC8A is the integrator for the Hammerhead. The Audio schematic shows the circuit starting post integrator so I would think that after IC8A would be the point of connection.

    Leave a comment:


  • h9361
    replied
    Originally posted by Mdtoday View Post
    Yes, that is required for gain, glad you got it working.

    Dom44, i think you will need to add that cap to your PCB artwork...
    Hello
    Dear MDtoday.
    Before everything, thank you for your excellent work.
    I want to use your PCB on HH1. Can you guide me which point of HH1 should connect to input of your PCB?
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Mdtoday terimakasih
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayu View Post
    And transistor pnp make series?? Thanks mdtoday
    The PNP transistor is a BC857C or equivalent.

    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Thanks!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    And transistor pnp make series?? Thanks mdtoday

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayu View Post
    Master please this vco make transistor, pnp and GSD what number series??? Please help,

    JFET PMBF4393 or equivalent

    cheers

    Mdtoday

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayu View Post
    Master please this vco make transistor, pnp and GSD what number series??? Please help,
    Pn4393

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Master please this vco make transistor, pnp and GSD what number series??? Please help,

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    hi mister I want to ask, is there anyone who uses mick audio for scematic dooley TD3X seems interesting

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Yes can be used

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Hello friends
    can this vco circuit be applied to delta plus?

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    replied
    Originally posted by sbalio1 View Post
    hi mdtoday.
    I made the last file, the sound is weak. with a loudspeaker. I added a 10uf capacitor between pins 1 and 8 of lm356 .the sound and loud now
    Yes, that is required for gain, glad you got it working.

    Dom44, i think you will need to add that cap to your PCB artwork...

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    hi mdtoday.
    I made the last file, the sound is weak. with a loudspeaker. I added a 10 uf capacitor between pins 1 and 8 of lm356 .the sound and loud now

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X