Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PI Audio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Natee tong
    replied
    Hi dom44

    Is there a video clip to listen to audio?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    replied
    Originally posted by sbalio1 View Post
    hi dom44.
    I did this circuit. but the sound is weak
    Hi sbalio1,

    Did you build from dom44's pcb design or from my original post at beginning of thread which is closest to Mickstv design, same opamps ...?

    How did you test the unit? is connected to speaker or headphones etc?

    cheers

    Mdtoday

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    hi dom44.
    I did this circuit. but the sound is weak

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    thx too, any idea what would happen if i connect this vco pcb to clone pi avr (tone comes direct from atmega
    I'm not familiar with the clone pi avr, but I think it should work, you may need some kind of range control.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    thx too, any idea what would happen if i connect this vco pcb to clone pi avr (tone comes direct from atmega

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    The original design of micktv, is two-tone, but it needs positive tensions for the high tone, and negative for the low tone as it happens in a TDI.
    In a normal PI, it will have a single tone that will be variable in frequency and amplitude.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    greetings this audio is 2 tones or a single tone?

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Thanks dom44

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Good job !

    Leave a comment:


  • dom44
    replied
    If anyone wants the board here it is

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I would like to try this neat circuit and nice to know it works great. Nicely done with the layout too.
    I went into town today to purchase 4046 at local shop, and guess what, they don't have any in stock! Rotten luck. I will try common 555 with some magic to see if I can get similar result, otherwise I will have to order the chip.
    I can't even find PIC chips on entire island. Everything has to be ordered from overseas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    replied
    Originally posted by dom44 View Post
    I make my own boards I find it easy now made hundreds of boards over the years just for fun for me. I prefer pins makes it easier to solder wires or re-solder when they brake off. good thing i checked it forgot to reconnect the 4046 -V pin after moving the pad.

    dom44

    [ATTACH]45457[/ATTACH]
    Thats good to hear, its looking great and glad it's working..

    cheers

    mdtoday

    Leave a comment:


  • Mdtoday
    replied
    Originally posted by mickstv View Post
    Hi Mdtoday,

    You've done a fantastic job with the PCB. It's great to see someone here continuing what I started.

    I can't remember whether I mentioned in the original thread or not, but the primary purpose of this design was for the final stage of a ground balancing detector. At some stage I'll redraw the rest of the circuits and post them up.
    Hi Mick,
    thanks and thanks for the original design, great to hear you still visit the forum , mate your output stage is rock solid, I've used it on my bench for do long on an old veto board lash up, it finally gave up and I thought I should put it to PCB and share. So
    great design and yeah you did mention it was part of a gb balance machine you were working on.
    If you post up I'll do a board for you if you like, no worries at all.
    Also if you pm me with a postal address I'll send a couple of loaded vco boards.

    cheers

    mdtoday

    Leave a comment:


  • dom44
    replied
    just tested my board with the error fixes works great, Hi mickstv you did a good job with this design thanks

    dom44

    Leave a comment:


  • mickstv
    replied
    Hi Mdtoday,

    You've done a fantastic job with the PCB. It's great to see someone here continuing what I started.

    I can't remember whether I mentioned in the original thread or not, but the primary purpose of this design was for the final stage of a ground balancing detector. At some stage I'll redraw the rest of the circuits and post them up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X