Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • void118
    replied
    My pcb design for Arduino pro mini board, If you are Interested I will public It.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	361397
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	361398

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks Void118 for V.1.5.1 , Regards, Marty
    You are welcome), try It please and leave some feedback..., It's very Interesting...

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Void118 for V.1.5.1 , Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    "Cat-FM" New Revision 1.5

    Friends, here Is new revision of "Cat-FM" firmware v.1.5

    1. After uploading firmware, default sensetivity 2.
    2. We have 3 levels of sensitivity.
    3. New value of sensitivity stores In MCU.
    4. Short button press -> recalibrating device.
    5. Long press (more than 0.5 sec) -> turn device to sensitivity setting mode.
    6. Short press In
    sensitivity setting mode Increase sensitivity by one and you will hear number of current setting.
    7. Long press
    In sensitivity setting mode return device to normal mode.
    8. 0 - lowest
    sensitivity, 3 - highest sensitivity.
    9. recalibrating speed
    Increased two times.

    v1.5_pre_release:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lNbU3C4arMsDMjcgZmZQ9NGJ7Hv5GRHY/view?usp=sharing


    v.1.5.1_stable:



    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Cat_FM v.1.4 fast Init +high sense:

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends, just for sensitivity testing, here Is test version of firmware with high sense:

    Cat_FM_v1.3_high_sensitive_experimental

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    @6666,,,,,,,,,,,I've sent you an email regarding the ATmega programming steps I used wth AVRDUDESS 2.13. Regards, Marty

    Thanks Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Void118 - Thanks for the new link. I already ordered the others now but I will order some of these too. I plan to make a few more pinpointers! Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @6666,,,,,,,,,,,I've sent you an email regarding the ATmega programming steps I used wth AVRDUDESS 2.13. Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    the strange thing is that with a normal passive piezo it doesn't sound at all
    Hmm, It's realy strange....

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks again Void118 for this brilliant little project. Regards, Marty.
    Thank you Marty), try to use this electromagnetic buzzer It will sounds much louder

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Ok I will try again, what is the hex value for the LOCK FUSE ? thanks
    0xFF

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya guys,,,@Void118 - Thanks for the new code, it works great. I have made the 1/2 Ferrite coil - 50mmx10mm. The Inductance was 2.945MH and I used a 33NF Box capacitor. It detects a UK 10p at 1.5 inches,,,a UK 20p at 1 and 3/8 of an inch. I wll test later with other targets. Since I loaded the V1.3 Hex file the volume of the piezo has increased. I can hear it enough now to use in the field although I have placed an order for the same passive buzzer piezos that Void118 kindly gave a link to. I'm really pleased with this project Void118 has gifted to us and it is the best pinpointer that I have made, personally, to date. It would be even better if we could add a vibro-motor for extra target indication.Thanks again Void118 for this brilliant little project. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Just now I tried to connect electromagnetic 16 Ohm buzzer and It's much louder than piezo buzzer....
    ok then it's as I thought. I already own it electromagnetic but it is 45 ohm so the noise is lower. the strange thing is that with a normal passive piezo it doesn't sound at all

    i will buy a 16 ohm one


    i wanted to be sure before printing the pcb

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, don't touch It please)

    Ok I will try again, what is the hex value for the LOCK FUSE ? thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X