Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, what are you talking about, this Is works now!, look at this video please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8qhSzsnR3M&t=2s
    you will see how It must work! Check your schematic and an electromagnetic buzzer please, Cat-FM from his born has differend sound to different targets. And let me know please.
    Sorry I didn't watch this video. I controlling my pcb

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Hi friend,

    Can you add thick sound for iron and thin sound for copper. Different sound will be better.
    Hi, what are you talking about, this Is works now!, look at this video please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8qhSzsnR3M&t=2s
    you will see how It must work! Check your schematic and an electromagnetic buzzer please, Cat-FM from his born has differend sound to different targets. And let me know please.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Friends,

    this Is new version of "Cat-FM" pinpointer firmware.

    1. Menu entry Improved
    2. After entering menu cat speakes current sensitivity setting




    For TIPS
    https://paypal.me/1811854?locale.x=en_US

    Hi friend,

    Can you add thick sound for iron and thin sound for copper. Different sound will be better.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    "Cat-FM" v.1.6 release

    Friends,

    this Is new version of "Cat-FM" pinpointer firmware.

    1. Menu entry Improved
    2. After entering menu cat speakes current sensitivity setting




    For TIPS
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends,

    new video - "Cat-FM" on "Uino pro mini" v2.0 Part 1 - Schematic:

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Announcement

    Friends,

    In the new firmware I will add new function, you will can turn off or switch reaction to one of target type, It means that you will can set reaction to each target separetly, from silent to any you want.


    For tips
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends,

    a little video review of my oscilloscopes "Fnirsi-1013D" & "Hantek DSO5202BM"


    For tips
    https://paypal.me/1811854?locale.x=en_US


    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I don't doubt it, but the work is yours and it is right that you get paid for your project. But not with the ideas of others
    I don't using ideas of others excluding Michael Faraday Ideas of course In my project I used well known schematic of generator and some well known physics princips
    Your Ideas we will see In your project I hope.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    I'm for free software too, but development Is time, my time, your time and I think any time has cost, or you are working for free?
    Moreover, If I'm asking what If I will ask one euro for my work, Is It too much? You know, every week I'm coming to supermarket and I'm not asking
    to give me products for free, I know that this Is the work of people and I need to pay for It or leave this place.
    I don't doubt it, but the work is yours and it is right that you get paid for your project. But not with the ideas of others

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    Of course I rejected it, if the idea is valid and I paid for it, honestly it is not okay, I'm for free software
    I'm for free software too, but development Is time, my time, your time and I think any time has cost, or you are working for free?
    Moreover, If I'm asking what If I will ask one euro for my work, Is It too much? You know, every week I'm coming to supermarket and I'm not asking
    to give me products for free, I know that this Is the work of people and I need to pay for It or leave this place.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    but you yourself refused my offer
    Of course I rejected it, if the idea is valid and I paid for it, honestly it is not okay, I'm for free software

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I already have a starting point, it just needs to be adapted. Of course if you had released the code it would have taken a lot less time
    but you yourself refused my offer

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    you can do a paypal donation, "or give me tip" link so you can get some money too
    i also support these little diy shops, with a hand of smart products, you can also sell it as a small diy kit (pcb, some components, pre flashed controller - 10-15€)
    this could work

    can the cat fm detector also handle 10-20cm coils, what is the depth which can be reached?
    Thank you for advice, I have PayPal donation link on my youtube channel and I placed link here before:
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.


    Yes, you can make 19cm coil for "Cat-FM" with about 50 turns of 0.5 eliminated wire, and It will detect one euro from 15 cm.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    I wish you luck
    I already have a starting point, it just needs to be adapted. Of course if you had released the code it would have taken a lot less time

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    you can do a paypal donation, "or give me tip" link so you can get some money too
    i also support these little diy shops, with a hand of smart products, you can also sell it as a small diy kit (pcb, some components, pre flashed controller - 10-15€)
    this could work

    can the cat fm detector also handle 10-20cm coils, what is the depth which can be reached?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X