Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thank you Walkman,,,Can I use BC327 instead of BC557, and BC337 instead of BC547? Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Rebuilt Cat_FM_V1 for pcb.Tested and work.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    @Void118,,,Thanks for the help,,,I will try to decrease the capacitor. @Walkman,,I made your pcb and placed everything correctly but I still cannot get it to work. Do I remove the 100nf capacitor? And is there anything else I need to do? Thanks, Marty.
    Hi friend sorry to late for answer.

    cat_fm_v1 for only 100nf removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Void118,,,Thanks for the help,,,I will try to decrease the capacitor. @Walkman,,I made your pcb and placed everything correctly but I still cannot get it to work. Do I remove the 100nf capacitor? And is there anything else I need to do? Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    The pcb walkman works fine i make it it staible and good deept .

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Безымянный.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	361563
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    the polarity of 2.2uf is reversed in this scheme
    It Is mistake, 2.2uF plus must be connected to emmiter, so this Is right connection

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Void118. I built your version, the first one, it works fine! I just need to make a 2.2mH coil because the first one I made was 2.9mH and it behaves unstable. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    Hi, look, the frequency must be between 20-25 kHz, If we will calculate your value we will see that you have ~ 16.3 kHz, you can calculate It by yourself , try to decrease capacitor and may be your coil will work fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    You are right. I solved the problem. Installation should not be done
    the polarity of 2.2uf is reversed in this scheme, 100 nf seems to be connected wrong, it must be connected between pin snd and 1k, not between 1k and bc557

    this way I assure you it works. however it works even without it, it's an extra to stabilize the circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Void118. I built your version, the first one, it works fine! I just need to make a 2.2mH coil because the first one I made was 2.9mH and it behaves unstable. Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Cat-FM beta testing

    Hello fiends,

    anyone who wishing to take a part in testing the commercial version of "Cat-FM" firmware can write to the e-mail [email protected] with subject "Cat-FM"
    All test participants will receive the commercial versions for free. You will need working "Cat-FM" board, PC with Internet access and USBASP programmer.
    New software will be uploaded remotely.

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Dear friends,

    just repeat my schematic and all will be work perfectly, best - the enemy of the good!

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Walkman. I built your pcb and mine would not work either. Do I just remove the 100NF capacitor or is there something else I must do? Thank, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    I think the problem Is In your buzzer...
    You are right. I solved the problem. Installation should not be done
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    "Cat-FM" v 1.6.1

    New firmware v 1.6.1 first strat bug fix.


    For TIPS
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Sorry I didn't watch this video. I controlling my pcb
    I think the problem Is In your buzzer...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X