Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toros
    replied
    Walkman,
    What is the reason why Turkish specialists prefer to offer their developments with PDF files, instead of with the popular programs for drawing circuits and boards. In my opinion, working with a PDF file does not provide any options for editing the board under its own case.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Walkman,,,Thanks for the layout. I like the Vibro addition! I will build and test,,,Thanks again. @Void118,,,Looking forward to seeing the new SMD Layout! Thanks again for the project! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Hi, guys, I'm working on new schematic with separate power supply and SMD layout. I think next week I will show new firmware. Now I tried to connect vibro and It works great!, I just need to add few functions to Cat-FM menu.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    @Void118 and @Walkman,,,,Thanks for the great project! I made your 1st original pcb and it works great! Thanks Walkman for your layout,,it works great too! Really pleased with both of them!
    @Walkman,,,Would it be possible for you to make an SMD Version with Vibro motor instead of LED's please? Sorry if I'm asking too much. Thanks and regards, Marty.
    Hi MartyJ1963,
    I did not draw SMD, but if you want the dip V2 version, it is in the message.

    Good works.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends, If you have some troubles with volume, connect your Q4 emmiter to 5V Instead battery

    Click image for larger version

Name:	123.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	361596

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by sbalio1 View Post
    [email protected] void118 thanks.
    Hi, what for you send me your email friend?

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    [email protected] void118 thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Void118 and @Walkman,,,,Thanks for the great project! I made your 1st original pcb and it works great! Thanks Walkman for your layout,,it works great too! Really pleased with both of them!
    @Walkman,,,Would it be possible for you to make an SMD Version with Vibro motor instead of LED's please? Sorry if I'm asking too much. Thanks and regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Hello fiends,

    anyone who wishing to take a part In testing the commercial version of "Cat-FM" firmware can write to the e-mail [email protected] with subject "Cat-FM"
    All test participants will receive the commercial versions for free. You will need working "Cat-FM" board, PC with Internet access and USBASP programmer.
    New software will be uploaded remotely.

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Friend i tell you iam making walkman pcb without removed capacetor 100nf . I tell you it working fine and stable i test it in ground

    Leave a comment:


  • ArchibaldSTM
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Hi Marty1963,
    BC557 instead BC157, BC558, 2N3906, 2SA1943, BD140, S8550, TIP127, TIP42
    BC547 instead BC549, BC636, BC639,
    2N2222, 2N2369, 2N3055, 2N3904, 2SC5200
    What a stupid advice (((Use transistors in TO-220, TO-126 instead of TO-92 ... Transistors are boldly replaced by BC327 and BC337...
    Moreover, they have better parameters.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends,

    If you want I can arrange youtube stream to answer all your questions related to Cat-FM schematic, what do you think?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    [ATTACH]55450[/ATTACH]
    It Is mistake, 2.2uF plus must be connected to emmiter, so this Is right connection
    sorry my mistake

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Walkman, I'm very grateful for the help. Thank you for the alternative list you posted. I will add it to my reference folder for the future. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thank you Walkman,,,Can I use BC327 instead of BC557, and BC337 instead of BC547? Regards, Marty.
    Hi Marty1963,
    BC557 instead BC157, BC558, 2N3906, 2SA1943, BD140, S8550, TIP127, TIP42
    BC547 instead BC549, BC636, BC639,
    2N2222, 2N2369, 2N3055, 2N3904, 2SC5200

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X