Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Are the 0.33uf electrolytic capacitors? And can I use copper enamelled wire for the coil? I only have 0.18mm and 0.25mm copper enamelled wire. Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    CAT FM 328P OK.rar

    pcb revised and corrected, tested on breadboard
    Sorry for the inconvenience

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thank you Void118 and Useus for this project. It would be great with a Vibro Motor added. Thank you for the Pinointer project,,,I've been looking for one for a while. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    They will work,I've test It!
    I mean that the pcb must be tested, I would not have made mistakes

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Dear friends,

    here Is new, more stable firmware for this project, If you want quick reply, you can ask me In comments on my youtube channel. all comments and suggestions are welcome

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_BS...ew?usp=sharing
    Moreover, I can add any functionality you need to my project, I mean settings, vibro motor, and any you want, this Is young project and I want to make It much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    pcb designed for atmega328p
    MUST BE TESTED.
    I didn't put the LEDs on purpose, I don't see any use in the pinpointer
    i replaced the transistors of the original scheme with bc547 and bc557, they should work anyway
    [ATTACH]55169[/ATTACH]
    Thank you friend, the LED's are realy not nesasarry, they are only for fun)

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Dear friends,

    here Is new, more stable firmware for this project, If you want quick reply, you can ask me In comments on my youtube channel. all comments and suggestions are welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    pcb designed for atmega328p
    MUST BE TESTED.
    I didn't put the LEDs on purpose, I don't see any use in the pinpointer
    i replaced the transistors of the original scheme with bc547 and bc557, they should work anyway

    [ATTACH]55169[/ATTACH]
    They will work,I've test It!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    interesting project, I saw that on the Russian forum you uploaded the updated firmware, would you be available to keep us updated here too, since on the other forum it is practically impossible to find the contents? thank you!

    u
    Of course, sure, here Is the link for new firmware, unfortunantely I don't know how to update my first post friend....

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya all, Is there a PCB layout for this pinpointer? Regards, Marty.
    I didn't made PCB layout because It's very simple and It depends which components you have, so I think It's not big problem to make your own design.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any source code being offered by the designer, but I would think it could be converted quite easily.
    The schematic is very simple, and it appears to be an off-resonance design.
    I didn't post source code because I use CodeVisionAVR for example, other one may use IAR or KEIL uVision oe Arduino IDE..., schematic Is realy very simple and MCU measuring frequency shift, In case of copper frequency will Increase and decrease fo Iron.....

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    interesting project , would it work on a nano ?
    Yes, It will

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    I didn't post source code because I use CodeVisionAVR for example, other one may use IAR or KEIL uVision oe Arduino IDE..., schematic Is realy very simple and MCU measuring frequency shift, In case of copper frequency will Increase and decrease fo Iron.....

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Yes, It will

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    pcb designed for atmega328p
    MUST BE TESTED.
    I didn't put the LEDs on purpose, I don't see any use in the pinpointer
    i replaced the transistors of the original scheme with bc547 and bc557, they should work anyway


    CAT-FM PCB - NO LED.rar

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X