Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • acikaa87x
    replied
    hello to all, its been long time since this topic was active. does anybody have 2.0 firmware to upload. thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    HI ALL BROTHERS

    looking for the cat-fm fuse because i use usbasp with extremeburner
    thanks for your help​

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sunita.pradhan
    replied
    Can anybody post the Hex file for CAT-FM v2.0 full version. I am unable to find it on You Tube as mentioned by Void118. I want to built one.
    Thanks Void118 for this wonderful project.

    Leave a comment:


  • h5ha
    replied
    unfortunately the author did not want to release the source code

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by David_1 View Post
    did anyone ever see the source code ?
    unfortunately the author did not want to release the source code

    Leave a comment:


  • David_1
    replied
    did anyone ever see the source code ?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I rebuilt the pinpointer having unfortunately lost the old one and I discovered one thing, the ferrite bar leads to system instability, without it works without problems, it loses little depth but at least it doesn't go crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • h9361
    replied
    Hello
    Dear Walkman
    Before everything, thanks for your trying and sharing your info.
    I recently read post of the thread. Is it possible to share me your Hex file, PCB and schematic?
    I'm interesting to build it and to test.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Dear @void118 thank you for your effort and sharing. Could you please say what is the name of atmega modeule ?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Thank you, now It's working under Tiny85 control.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi Void118, nice demo of your new project. I hope to get an Attiny 13.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    New pinpointer Aura-Q

    Hello friends, good news for you!, my new pinpointer "Aura-Q" Is coming!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tanrila
    replied
    thank you woid1 18

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thank you Andrei. Very kind of you to take the time to send me the firmware and schematic! Regards, Marty.
    You are welcome)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X