Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    The download link works ok for me, I also watched the video looks like a good project well done.
    Thank you!)

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Phantom View Post
    I have downloaded it without problems

    Regards to all

    Phantom
    Thank you!)

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Marty, I just test It, go to my video please and you will find there new link


    [ATTACH]55707[/ATTACH]

    The download link works ok for me, I also watched the video looks like a good project well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thank you Andrei. Very kind of you to take the time to send me the firmware and schematic! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phantom
    replied
    I have downloaded it without problems

    Regards to all

    Phantom

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    This is what it says when I try to download, Regards, Marty.
    Marty, I found your email In my mailbox and sent firmware to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Firmware download

    Friends, can anybody try to download my project from link from video?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    This is what it says when I try to download, Regards, Marty.
    On the download page you should press download button In the right corner, try another browser, or send me message to [email protected] and I will send firmware to you directly.
    It seems very strange to me because few minutes ago I asked few peoples and they are donloaded project without problems....

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    This is what it says when I try to download, Regards, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    It's still not allowing to download. Regards, Marty.
    Give me your email please, It's very strange, just few seconds ago my wife did It without problems

    and show me your screenshoot please

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    It's still not allowing to download. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Andrei, It's still the same, no change yet. Thanks, Marty.
    and let me know please I will waiting for you here

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Andrei, It's still the same, no change yet. Thanks, Marty.
    Marty, I just test It, go to my video please and you will find there new link


    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	361702

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Andrei, It's still the same, no change yet. Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Andrei, I cannot download it. It says "No preview available, File is in owners bin". Regards, Marty.
    Hi Marty, I've been updateed the link, try It again please, new link under my video.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X