Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Andrei, I cannot download it. It says "No preview available, File is in owners bin". Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • SWL
    replied
    Many thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Fixed!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	361695

    Leave a comment:


  • SWL
    replied
    ???
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks Andrei, Much appreciated. Regards, Marty
    You are welcome)

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Andrei, Much appreciated. Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Will this Firmware V.2 still work for the first schematic (16mhz xtal)? Because in the new schematic it is now a 12mhz Xtal. Regards, Marty
    Hi Marty, thank you for your attention, It was my mistake, I've been uploaded new schematic with 16 MHz crystal.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by andon80 View Post
    Thanks for this project void118, I was wondering if the same things can be done with atmega 8? I have extra atmega8 left. Can software be downloaded for this project?
    Hi, no It,s not suitable for Atmega8.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Will this Firmware V.2 still work for the first schematic (16mhz xtal)? Because in the new schematic it is now a 12mhz Xtal. Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    Thanks for this project void118, I was wondering if the same things can be done with atmega 8? I have extra atmega8 left. Can software be downloaded for this project?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Cat-FM 2.0 commercial firmware released for free

    Friends, I've made the decision to release "Cat-FM" commercial firmware v.2.0 for free, all details can be found In the video with english subtitles.

    I will be pleased If you will support my project here: https://paypal.me/1811854?locale.x=en_US

    Video: https://youtu.be/iJY3rxQ-FCk

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    Maybe only the design is nice. In practice, no one waves a coin at you in front of the pinpointer. The opposite is true. The pinpointer has to move low over the ground to find the coin. Only then can the true qualities of the detector be seen. Air tests prove nothing (except that the design is nice).
    that's right, as soon as I have time I will test it in the field!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    Maybe only the design is nice. In practice, no one waves a coin at you in front of the pinpointer. The opposite is true. The pinpointer has to move low over the ground to find the coin. Only then can the true qualities of the detector be seen. Air tests prove nothing (except that the design is nice).
    Of course I know, so who Is stopping you from trying?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Nice design!
    Maybe only the design is nice. In practice, no one waves a coin at you in front of the pinpointer. The opposite is true. The pinpointer has to move low over the ground to find the coin. Only then can the true qualities of the detector be seen. Air tests prove nothing (except that the design is nice).

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I received the new pcb and completed the pinpointer
    In the video, sens 1 target 1 euro.
    I am very satisfied, thanks void118
    [ATTACH]55625[/ATTACH]

    [https://youtu.be/5VWHJvPBKJk
    Nice design!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X