Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bai Borko
    replied
    2u2 Capacitor

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Bai Borko, What is the component on the Layout? Is it Resistor or Capacitor? Should it be 2u2 Capacitor? Thanks, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Bai Borko, Nice work on the Layout! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bai Borko
    replied
    Hi Ruben,

    i made little changes on your pcb and add 10 pin ISP interface for quick programing of the microcontroller.

    cheers!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Ok, now I'm looking for people who will support my project because development requiers certain costs and until this moment I will probably suspend my work on the project.
    what you earn you share with me since I'm testing it on the pitch


    I went back to firmware 1.2 even if the detection is less, I completely fixed the sound without target and without shielding the coil.


    at this point something is wrong with firmware 1.51

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    great, then before shielding the coil definitely I await your upgrade!
    Ok, now I'm looking for people who will support my project because development requiers certain costs and until this moment I will probably suspend my work on the project.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    The problem was In shake of earth's magnetic field, It can cause generator frequency shift I suppose.
    Ouh, I understand, actually when you tested It on the table the coil was fixed relative to the magnetic field, but when you moving coil you can see sthe same situation like In compass, you moving compass and arrow moves too. This Is very similar situation I think. Nearest feature I will try do reduce generator frequency to 10kHz to reduce this effect.
    great, then before shielding the coil definitely I await your upgrade!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    yes that I know, thanks. I meant that I did not understand what the problem may have been, thanks again for helping me !!
    The problem was In shake of earth's magnetic field, It can cause generator frequency shift I suppose.
    Ouh, I understand, actually when you tested It on the table the coil was fixed relative to the magnetic field, but when you moving coil you can see sthe same situation like In compass, you moving compass and arrow moves too. This Is very similar situation I think. Nearest feature I will try do reduce generator frequency to 10kHz to reduce this effect.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    It's protection(shield) against earth electromagnetic field.
    yes that I know, thanks. I meant that I did not understand what the problem may have been, thanks again for helping me !!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    i didn't understand what it could be
    It's protection(shield) against earth electromagnetic field.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, first try to use 1.5.1 firmware with "1" sensitive and tell me about your coil please.
    Second , you can try to wrap the sensor into aluminum foil and ground It, It's looks like earth magnetic field Impact. Where are you from friend?



    firmware 1.51 all levels of sensitivity does not change anything.
    now i temporarily shielded the coil as you told me and it's almost perfect thanks, i didn't understand what it could be. strange because during the tests he didn't do it to me.
    I have two coils that give me the same effect, a 2.2mh 0.26mm wire 4 layers 25mm coil and a 2.4mh 0.45mm wire 2 layers 45mm coil. both on 2x 100x10 ferrite

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, place generator parts as near as possible each other, coil capacitor(33nF) must be as near as possible to coil connector.
    Buzzer, LED and Vibro place as far as possible from generator. In general, that Is all my friend. And take a look on Useus design, there Is generaly correct layout.


    Thank you very much my friend void118 !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I am also working on perfecting it because I tried it outdoors and there is a lot of instability, it sounds progressive from slow to fast with no target. sometimes it also goes haywire, I have to turn it off, wait 1 minute and turn it back on. I think it is a question of pcb,
    of capacitors or the bc547 and bc557 transistors are not good at worst
    Hi, first try to use 1.5.1 firmware with "1" sensitive and tell me about your coil please.
    Second , you can try to wrap the sensor into aluminum foil and ground It, It's looks like earth magnetic field Impact. Where are you from friend?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, place generator parts as near as possible each other, coil capacitor(33nF) must be as near as possible to coil connector.
    Buzzer, LED and Vibro place as far as possible from generator. In general, that Is all my friend. And take a look on Useus design, there Is generaly correct layout.
    I am also working on perfecting it because I tried it outdoors and there is a lot of instability, it sounds progressive from slow to fast with no target. sometimes it also goes haywire, I have to turn it off, wait 1 minute and turn it back on. I think it is a question of pcb,
    of capacitors or the bc547 and bc557 transistors are not good at worst

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Could you give me some points that I should take into account when designing my PCB?
    Hi, place generator parts as near as possible each other, coil capacitor(33nF) must be as near as possible to coil connector.
    Buzzer, LED and Vibro place as far as possible from generator. In general, that Is all my friend. And take a look on Useus design, there Is generaly correct layout.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X