Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Could you give me some points that I should take into account when designing my PCB?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi Ruben, I can advise you to use "EasyEDA" environment, once you created schematic there you will never do mistakes In your PCB design.
    ok void118.
    I'm going to download it and start using it.
    Thank you very much for your advice.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hello friends I just finished my PCB Lay.
    Can you check if everything is okay?
    Hi Ruben, I can advise you to use "EasyEDA" environment, once you created schematic there you will never do mistakes In your PCB design.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hello friends I just finished my PCB Lay.
    Can you check if everything is okay?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    the three degrees of sensitivity can be improved, at the moment the targets are too close depending on the sensitivity level.


    it would be good for example: 1 euro coin
    -level 1 1,5cm
    -level 2 3 cm
    -level 3 maximum detection
    Ok, within few days I will public new 1.5.3 version.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    i will implement it in a new pcb version to keep it updated
    is the battery charge level signaled by a buzzer or LED?
    It will be sound + LED

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Friends, repeat your proposals and questions please.
    the three degrees of sensitivity can be improved, at the moment the targets are too close depending on the sensitivity level.


    it would be good for example: 1 euro coin
    -level 1 1,5cm
    -level 2 3 cm
    -level 3 maximum detection

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    From 6F22 battery our voltage applyed to resistive divider and then, voltage from divider goes to ADC Input to control battery charge), I ordered V2 board from JLCPCB and after testing I will make full video with table and ground tests.


    Support project:
    https://paypal.me/1811854?locale.x=en_US
    i will implement it in a new pcb version to keep it updated
    is the battery charge level signaled by a buzzer or LED?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    i got it thanks, so the pcb i built for atmega328p barebones is not necessary to modify it, i was interested to know this. I thought you used the adc as a sort of voltage reference, I was wrong
    From 6F22 battery our voltage applyed to resistive divider and then, voltage from divider goes to ADC Input to control battery charge), I ordered V2 board from JLCPCB and after testing I will make full video with table and ground tests.


    Support project:
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, ok, Arduino Pro MINI development board has linear regulator on board, so In my new design there It's not nesasary to use 7805 regulator. "RAW" Input Is Arduino Pro MINI linear regulator Input and when we apply 5-16V to It on the VCC line we will see +5V or +3.3V.

    ADC - This input I'm using to control charge of "6F22" supply battery.

    Friends, repeat your proposals and questions please.
    i got it thanks, so the pcb i built for atmega328p barebones is not necessary to modify it, i was interested to know this. I thought you used the adc as a sort of voltage reference, I was wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Hi, ok, Arduino Pro MINI development board has linear regulator on board, so In my new design there It's not nesasary to use 7805 regulator. "RAW" Input Is Arduino Pro MINI linear regulator Input and when we apply 5-16V to It on the VCC line we will see +5V or +3.3V.

    ADC - This input I'm using to control charge of "6F22" supply battery.

    Friends, repeat your proposals and questions please.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    The topic Is over?
    you should be the one to carry on the discussion, we have made proposals and questions, we are waiting for answers, especially as regards the pcb v2 you have published

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    The topic Is over?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends,

    Here Is "Cat-FM" v1.5.1 table test:


    Support project:
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    i tried 1.5.2, it actually sounds a lot without target, i went back to version 1.5.1 which seems to work better
    I wrote about the difference between them, 1.5.1 I prefer because I like tune device on maximum sensitivity and I don't need reduce sensitivity at all.

    My projects Is completely free but If you wanna support my projects any help will be appriciated
    https://paypal.me/1811854?locale.x=en_US

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X