Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Useus,,,,Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Useus, Great job! It looks very stable and neat on your video! Will you be posting the gerber files for your pcb and the coil data please? I found another Pinpointer pcb layout. I'll be posting it in another thread as it is a Variant of the Malysh and seems to work really good. The pcb size is 51mm x 41mm. It uses the same chip as the Malysh - 12F629/12F675 and a AMS1117/LM1117 and I think runs on 3.7v - 5v. Regards, Marty.
    i have already posted pcb and coil data one or two pages back

    p.s.: there is an error in the my design, negative and positive 2u2 must be reversed

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Useus, Great job! It looks very stable and neat on your video! Will you be posting the gerber files for your pcb and the coil data please? I found another Pinpointer pcb layout. I'll be posting it in another thread as it is a Variant of the Malysh and seems to work really good. The pcb size is 51mm x 41mm. It uses the same chip as the Malysh - 12F629/12F675 and a AMS1117/LM1117 and I think runs on 3.7v - 5v. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I received the new pcb and completed the pinpointer
    In the video, sens 1 target 1 euro.
    I am very satisfied, thanks void118
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210617_153108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	361654

    [https://youtu.be/5VWHJvPBKJk

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Andre View Post

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Andre View Post
    If I use a 10MHz crystal. Will it have a frequency between 15- 20kHz?

    For Brazil, AliExpress products arrive 2 months later!
    Thank you!
    Ouh), don't worry, my orders from aliexpress to Russia arrives within two month too). Now look, generator frequency dosn't depend on crystall frequency, 16MHz Is the base frequency for whole system (calculations, sound e.t.c) so If you will try to use 10MHz one I have no Idea what Is will be wrong. I can give you magic link to worlwide complonents store, you will receive your order within one week) https://lcsc.com

    X49SD16MSB2SI Crystals by YXC Crystal Oscillators. Features ±30ppm and -40℃~+85℃. From $0.0554, 3,510 in stock. Datasheet available.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, It's not good Idea because In this case you must Increase your generator frequency to 25-30 kHz and this will lead to Increasing sensitivity to earth's magnetic field and we will see false alarms e.t.c
    I can change my source code special for you but I'm sure order crystal from aliexpress will be much cheaper
    If I use a 10MHz crystal. Will it have a frequency between 15- 20kHz?

    For Brazil, AliExpress products arrive 2 months later!
    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I understand that it is a security issue, I am writing to you in private to explain something
    I answered you

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Yes of course, until firmware on my PC It's In my area of responsibility and If I'll send few copies to my friends I'm sure that tomorrow mornig It will be shared on the Internet.
    And It's not about mistrust, I don't want to offend anyone, I'm Just being Insured.
    It's not a big problem to repeat "Cat-FM" design with yourown code, but I spent a lot of time and I don't want to share It for free.I published free 1.6.2 version and I think It's enougth for benefit.


    I understand that it is a security issue, I am writing to you in private to explain something

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    Can you explain to me why you want to upload the firmware remotely?
    Yes of course, until firmware on my PC It's In my area of responsibility and If I'll send few copies to my friends I'm sure that tomorrow mornig It will be shared on the Internet.
    And It's not about mistrust, I don't want to offend anyone, I'm Just being Insured.
    It's not a big problem to repeat "Cat-FM" design with yourown code, but I spent a lot of time and I don't want to share It for free.I published free 1.6.2 version and I think It's enougth for benefit.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Andre View Post
    Dear void118,
    I'm having trouble getting the 16MHz crystal. Can I use a 20 MHz crystal? Is it possible to change the source code to operate on this frequency?
    Best regards!
    Andre
    Hi, It's not good Idea because In this case you must Increase your generator frequency to 25-30 kHz and this will lead to Increasing sensitivity to earth's magnetic field and we will see false alarms e.t.c
    I can change my source code special for you but I'm sure order crystal from aliexpress will be much cheaper

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Look at this please, https://aliexpress.ru/item/33009024856.html only 2 Euro and all your troubles will be far away)

    or https://aliexpress.ru/item/32686480247.html any color on your choice)
    Can you explain to me why you want to upload the firmware remotely?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Dear void118,
    I'm having trouble getting the 16MHz crystal. Can I use a 20 MHz crystal? Is it possible to change the source code to operate on this frequency?
    Best regards!
    Andre

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    Great!
    And may be I'll add on/off function to set button...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X