Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I have dubious functions in remote programming, I use atmega328p barebones and as a programmer an arduino uno. Anyway we try
    Look at this please, https://aliexpress.ru/item/33009024856.html only 2 Euro and all your troubles will be far away)

    or https://aliexpress.ru/item/32686480247.html any color on your choice)

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi, just Install "USB Network gate" demo version to your PC https://www.eltima.com/products/usb-over-ethernet/ and let me know when you will be ready to upload full firmware please.
    Full firmware will be uploaded remotely.
    I have dubious functions in remote programming, I use atmega328p barebones and as a programmer an arduino uno. Anyway we try

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    I hope now It's more stable and user friendly and I added some math to the main algorithm, assembler + math Is very powerfull tool!
    Great!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    are there any performance changes compared to the old firmware?
    I hope now It's more stable and user friendly and I added some math to the main algorithm, assembler + math Is very powerfull tool!

    Now I think about new pinpointer schematic, It will be very simple, sensitive and without any MCU, but I don't have enougth time to do this project, moreover I must create SMT layout for "Cat-FM" v2.0

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    thanks void118, the full firmware gladly accept it!
    I am waiting for the new pcb to arrive, so at the moment I have no way to try it, but if you send it to me as soon as I'm ready I use it
    Hi, just Install "USB Network gate" demo version to your PC https://www.eltima.com/products/usb-over-ethernet/ and let me know when you will be ready to upload full firmware please.
    Full firmware will be uploaded remotely.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    are there any performance changes compared to the old firmware?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Friends,

    here Is my new v2.0 Cat-FM firmware release:

    New In firmware:


    1-st long press show current sensitive setting, short press -> change sensitive

    2-nd long press show current reaction to copper, short press -> Sound, Sound + Vibro, Vibro, Silent

    3-rd long press show current reaction to Iron, short press -> Sound, Sound + Vibro, Vibro, Silent

    4-rth
    long press -> exit to detection mode

    Video:


    Firmware:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1diz...ew?usp=sharing

    This Is fully functional demo version, full version remembers It's settings. Full version you can ask by email: [email protected]

    Users:
    Walkman, Useus, MartyJ1963 will can get a free full version.
    thanks void118, the full firmware gladly accept it!
    I am waiting for the new pcb to arrive, so at the moment I have no way to try it, but if you send it to me as soon as I'm ready I use it

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Andrei!, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Friends,

    here Is my new v2.0 Cat-FM firmware release:

    New In firmware:


    1-st long press show current sensitive setting, short press -> change sensitive

    2-nd long press show current reaction to copper, short press -> Sound, Sound + Vibro, Vibro, Silent

    3-rd long press show current reaction to Iron, short press -> Sound, Sound + Vibro, Vibro, Silent

    4-rth
    long press -> exit to detection mode

    Video:


    Firmware:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1diz...ew?usp=sharing

    This Is fully functional demo version, full version remembers It's settings. Full version you can ask by email: [email protected]

    Users:
    Walkman, Useus, MartyJ1963 will can get a free full version.
    Thanks so much dear friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Void118. I don't really want to use 'USB Network' but thanks anyway. Thanks for adding the subtitles to your video. Regards, Marty.
    By the way, I think to connect my brother from England, so In the nearest future I hope I will can send you ready for use MCU.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Void118. I don't really want to use 'USB Network' but thanks anyway. Thanks for adding the subtitles to your video. Regards, Marty.
    You are welcome)

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Void118. I don't really want to use 'USB Network' but thanks anyway. Thanks for adding the subtitles to your video. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Void118. I just watched your video of the CAT FM V2 demonstration. It was really informatve and impressive but I wish there were subtitles so I could understand a little better. How do I receive a coy of the full hex file please? Good work on the upgrade!! Regards, Marty.
    Hi Marty, I added an automatic subtitles In english to my video, hope It will be helpful. For full version you should Install "USB Network gate" to your PC, then I will connet to your programmer and will upload full firmware to your board remotely.

    Free USB over Ethernet is a powerful software for remote USB access over Internet or LAN. USB Network Gate lets you share USB device over Network in a couple of clicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Void118. I just watched your video of the CAT FM V2 demonstration. It was really informatve and impressive but I wish there were subtitles so I could understand a little better. How do I receive a coy of the full hex file please? Good work on the upgrade!! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Cat-FM 2.0 firmware release

    Friends,

    here Is my new v2.0 Cat-FM firmware release:

    New In firmware:


    1-st long press show current sensitive setting, short press -> change sensitive

    2-nd long press show current reaction to copper, short press -> Sound, Sound + Vibro, Vibro, Silent

    3-rd long press show current reaction to Iron, short press -> Sound, Sound + Vibro, Vibro, Silent

    4-rth
    long press -> exit to detection mode

    Video:


    Firmware:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1diz...ew?usp=sharing

    This Is fully functional demo version, full version remembers It's settings. Full version you can ask by email: [email protected]

    Users:
    Walkman, Useus, MartyJ1963 will can get a free full version.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X