Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Friends,

    I find that we have two stable versions 1.5.1 and 1.5.2. Let me explain the global difference between them. Version 1.5.1 has stability tune setting, I mean If your device comes unstable you can try to tune It a little bit with the same sensitivity. Version 1.5.2 has booth sensitivity and stability setting simultaneously but on maximum sensitivity It can be unstable too and If you will try to Improve stability you will reduce sensitivity. If you will ask me I will answere I'll prefer 1.5.1
    You can try both one and choose the one you like.

    Dont forget that our planet has an electromagnetic field which can sometimes lead to Instability, so In case of that you can just recalibrate your device.

    "CAT-FM" 1.5.1 release:


    "CAT-FM" 1.5.2 stable:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPU...ew?usp=sharing

    i tried 1.5.2, it actually sounds a lot without target, i went back to version 1.5.1 which seems to work better

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    great thanks, because certain things are not clear to me, if you can explain the adc and the raw pin, thanks
    Of course I will make new video with subtitles which can help you to build very nice pinpointer you've seen before.


    My projects Is completely free but If you wanna support my projects any help will be appriciated
    Go to paypal.me/1811854 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Of course yes, but a little bit later, I must completly check It before. All versions will be absolutelly compatible.
    great thanks, because certain things are not clear to me, if you can explain the adc and the raw pin, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    the scheme is a lot modified compared to the previous one, could you send us an image scheme?
    who uses atmega328p like me, with this new version maybe it won't work, not having the raw pin atmega328p barebones
    Of course yes, but a little bit later, I must completly check It before. All versions will be absolutelly compatible.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    New video on my channel related to PCB design and some things about second revision.
    https://youtu.be/67yV1IAClt0
    the scheme is a lot modified compared to the previous one, could you send us an image scheme?
    who uses atmega328p like me, with this new version maybe it won't work, not having the raw pin atmega328p barebones

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    PCB 1.2 rev 2.rar

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CAT-1.2 rev 2_pcb.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	361411

    PCB rev2

    -added 3pin header for select 12v (intended as battery voltage 9v -12v) or 5v buzzer
    -other small improvements

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    1.5.1 and 1.5.2 firmware differences

    Friends,

    I find that we have two stable versions 1.5.1 and 1.5.2. Let me explain the global difference between them. Version 1.5.1 has stability tune setting, I mean If your device comes unstable you can try to tune It a little bit with the same sensitivity. Version 1.5.2 has booth sensitivity and stability setting simultaneously but on maximum sensitivity It can be unstable too and If you will try to Improve stability you will reduce sensitivity. If you will ask me I will answere I'll prefer 1.5.1
    You can try both one and choose the one you like.

    Dont forget that our planet has an electromagnetic field which can sometimes lead to Instability, so In case of that you can just recalibrate your device.

    "CAT-FM" 1.5.1 release:


    "CAT-FM" 1.5.2 stable:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPU...ew?usp=sharing

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Good luck with your project Ruben,,,post results. Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you very much Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Ruben. I built a 'High Voltage Rescue Shield'. It will unbrick your ATmega328P chips. If you send me your email I can post you the files to build it because the folder is 2.78mb so I think it is too big to post on here. Regards, Marty.
    Hi Marty this is my email:
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Thank you void118 for this great contribution.
    I have not yet built a pinpointer.
    This project looks very easy to build, I am putting the pieces together to build it, I think I will use the USEUS PCB.
    Thank you very much for this project !!!!
    You are welcome)

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you void118 for this great contribution.
    I have not yet built a pinpointer.
    This project looks very easy to build, I am putting the pieces together to build it, I think I will use the USEUS PCB.
    Thank you very much for this project !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Ruben. I built a 'High Voltage Rescue Shield'. It will unbrick your ATmega328P chips. If you send me your email I can post you the files to build it because the folder is 2.78mb so I think it is too big to post on here. Regards, Marty.
    Hi Marty, I sent you my email

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I'll try it tomorrow, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    New firmware version 1.5.2:

    ​New firmware version 1.5.2:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPUJJjmxbVtU5O7KnUEPL5VfcEB45TBF/view?usp=sharing

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X