Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Void118. I'm trying to make a smaller pcb because I don't have any copper clad board that is 100mm long. Please could you check my pcb for me when I have redrawn it? Thanks again, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Void118, Is the 2.2UF capacitor an electrolytic capacitor or a polyester capacitor please? I have successfully programmed my Atmega328P. I have used an Atmega328P-PU,,,Is that ok? Thanks, Marty.
    Hi, I used 2.2uF/16v electrolytic one, Atmega328P-PU Is OK, but make sure that you have 16mHz crystall on board...

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Void118, Is the 2.2UF capacitor an electrolytic capacitor or a polyester capacitor please? I have successfully programmed my Atmega328P. I have used an Atmega328P-PU,,,Is that ok? Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Few minutes ago I've ordered vibro motor module fro aliexpress, so when I'll recive It, we will make few experiments, but I suppose that vibration on the board Is not good Idea for this project, I mean whole system stability and 80mA Is very big load for portable devices, but anyway, let's see.

    Link to Vibro motor board:
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9vS9pR

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks for the extra coil data and results Void188. Regards, Marty.
    You are welcome). When I'll found sponsors for this project I will order cheap pinpointer frome aliexpress and will make PCB replacement for him based on "Cat-FM".
    You can fell free to ask me If you will have some questions.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks for the extra coil data and results Void188. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    In addition a little bit about my coils

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1620480312765.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	653.2 KB
ID:	361355

    1. Choke "3R3" coil, enameled wire 0.1 mm, Inductance 2.2mH, sensitivity about 35mm for one Euro

    2. Ferrite rod 80x10mm, 2 layers of 70 turns, litz wire 10x0.1, Inductance 2.4mH, sensitivity about 55mm for one Euro

    3. Unknown Ferrite rod from aliexpress 50x10mm, 4 layers on half rod, enameled wire 0.3mm, Inductance 2.9mH, sensitivity about 50mm for one Euro

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Void118, Thanks for the update. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Friends, please note that another urgent thing Is 16mHz quartz crystall on board, because It's main frequency for this project, If you will try to run It under 8mHz board It'll not work properly and It must be the special build for 8mHz arduino boards.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thank you Void118 and Useus for this project. It would be great with a Vibro Motor added. Thank you for the Pinointer project,,,I've been looking for one for a while. Regards, Marty.
    I will try to find In my components some Vibro Motors or may be I will order them from aliexpress and after few tests I will report about results.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    You are welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Void118, Thank you kindly for the project and instructions, much appreciated. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Are the 0.33uf electrolytic capacitors? And can I use copper enamelled wire for the coil? I only have 0.18mm and 0.25mm copper enamelled wire. Thanks, Marty.
    If you mean L7805 IC capacitors It's ceramic one's, but please note that Is very urgent to use polyester or polypropylene capacitor In the coil circuit, I mean 33nF capacitor. Yes, you can use booth wires In this project but 0.25 will a little bit simple In coil making process. Another thing I can say, you can Increase the sensitivity If you will make the coil on the last quarter of the rod. For example you have 100mm rod and you making the coil on the one side with 25mm length but with more layers. The maing thing to ahieve Is 2-3mH coil Inductance and you can youse simple LS meter to test It. I've placed an appropriate link under my video.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thank you Void118 and Useus for this project. It would be great with a Vibro Motor added. Thank you for the Pinointer project,,,I've been looking for one for a while. Regards, Marty.
    You are welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I mean that the pcb must be tested, I would not have made mistakes
    Ouh, I mean bc547 and 557 tested

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X