Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • void118
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	button.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	361359
    Like this Marty)

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Sounds good Void118,,,interesting project! I have nearly fnished my sprint layout so Ill post it soon for you to check it for me before I begin to build. Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    it's too big!!
    at the moment I use green cap, then we will see if it fits in the casing
    It was joke!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks guys. @Void188, I am re-drawing my pcb in Sprint layout because I am not familiar with EasyEDA. Regards, Marty.
    Marty, I think I will add button to project so you can add track from one pad to PD2 and second track from pad to Gnd It will be an external button for reset, settings e.t.c

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post

    But I'm sure that coil capacitor, I mean 33nF must be thermal stable, I can advise PolyPhenylene Sulfide ones.
    it's too big!!
    at the moment I use green cap, then we will see if it fits in the casing

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks guys. @Void188, I am re-drawing my pcb in Sprint layout because I am not familiar with EasyEDA. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks guys. Shall I try the 2.2uf Tantalum then instead of the electrolytic? Regards, Marty.
    if you have it, you can try to see the differences. be careful not to reverse the polarity

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks guys. Shall I try the 2.2uf Tantalum then instead of the electrolytic? Regards, Marty.
    I suppose It won't be worse for sure)

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks guys. Shall I try the 2.2uf Tantalum then instead of the electrolytic? Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    exactly, in theory the tantalum being low esr should make the circuit more stable from any jolts
    May be you right friend, but I don't have such capacitors In my components, I think It's worth trying.

    But I'm sure that coil capacitor, I mean 33nF must be thermal stable, I can advise PolyPhenylene Sulfide ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    We are talking about blocking capacitor before amplifier, I think we can use anyone because his mission Is prevent generator from S8050 base operating point constant current.

    [ATTACH]55174[/ATTACH]
    exactly, in theory the tantalum being low esr should make the circuit more stable from any jolts

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    the best should be tantalum, when I have the pcb ready, I'll do a test
    We are talking about blocking capacitor before amplifier, I think we can use anyone because his mission Is prevent generator from S8050 base operating point constant current.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	gen.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	361358

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    By the way, I think you can use ceramic one....
    the best should be tantalum, when I have the pcb ready, I'll do a test

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks Void118. I'm trying to make a smaller pcb because I don't have any copper clad board that is 100mm long. Please could you check my pcb for me when I have redrawn it? Thanks again, Marty.
    Marty, I am sorry, I didn't understand you, sorry, English Isn't my native language), could you please explain me what Is It mean "copper clad board"?, yes, I can check your PCB but I'm working In "EasyEDA" environment, which one environment are you using?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hiya Void118, Is the 2.2UF capacitor an electrolytic capacitor or a polyester capacitor
    By the way, I think you can use ceramic one....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X