Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Is PD2 pin 4 of the Atmega328p? Is this here I place the Reset button to? Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Useus. I re-arranged a few things and corrected it. Is it ok now please? Thanks again, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    "Cat-FM" New Revision

    Dear friends,

    here Is the new revision of my project, In attachment you will find new firmware and schematic.


    1. I removed "Reset" button from PC6 and add "Set" button to PD2.

    2. From now "Set button" will recalibrate pinpointer without restarting MCU.

    3. If you are using Arduino board, old "Reset" button will work too but If you will add "Set" button you will get the opportunity
    to
    recalibrate pinpointer without restarting MCU.

    4. I dont think to redesign schematic In the nearest feature anymore.

    5. Very soon the new "Set" button will obtain more functionality like switching to power save mode, sensitivity setting and
    more.

    6. My project Is placed on few resources, but this forum got this update first


    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi guys. Have I drawn this correctly please? Thanks, Marty.
    100k above 2.2uf must be disconnected from 2.2uf
    atmega328 pin 20 to 5v
    atmega328 pin 22 to gnd

    the rest looks ok

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Dear friends, here Is link to world electronics distributer, you will find there anything you want, If you want buy an quality parts of course.

    https://lcsc.com

    I'm sorry, I tried again, it was a damn false contact on the breadboard that didn't make the buzzer work well for me.
    he made a joke on me because the transistor that I had changed was exactly in the same place, which is why I had changed it before. sorry again

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi guys. Have I drawn this correctly please? Thanks, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Dear friends, here Is link to world electronics distributer, you will find there anything you want, If you want buy an quality parts of course.

    LCSC is a global electronic components distributor with 760,000+ products from 4,400+ brands. Real-time pricing, same-day shipping, free datasheets. Buy semiconductors, passives, connectors, and more.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I can always restore it as per your scheme, unfortunately with BC557 or BC327 it seems not to work
    Look, I've tested BC557 with BC547 and It works perfect! And my friend, look at this please) https://aliexpress.ru/item/32291851648.html

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    solved

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I forgot, I modified the buzzer circuit with NPN BC327 transistor, I don't know why but there was something wrong with PNP transistors
    I think It will be nice If you will correct It manually because we can confuse everyone now)

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    I forgot, I modified the buzzer circuit with NPN BC327 transistor, I don't know why but there was something wrong with PNP transistors

    [ATTACH]55176[/ATTACH]
    UPS, thus I must rebuild firmware for your PCB because now buzzer triggering by low level and when device Is waiting for target on the otput you can see logic one

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    in addition to this additional button do you plan to make any other hardware changes? so we don't have to redo the pcb several times ...
    You know, I think In this version NO, In the second one may be, but the button from PD2 to Gnd will work In the next firmware anyway. But without tis button device will work anyway but with less functionality.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    EDIT.sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Marty, I think I will add button to project so you can add track from one pad to PD2 and second track from pad to Gnd It will be an external button for reset, settings e.t.c
    in addition to this additional button do you plan to make any other hardware changes? so we don't have to redo the pcb several times ...

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    it's too big!!
    at the moment I use green cap, then we will see if it fits in the casing
    I prefer WIMA MKP one's...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X