Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Void118 and @Useus,,,Nice work guys,,,It's good to see the new additions to the layout and the good progress this project making! Still, no one mentioned anything about a Vibro motor or where to attach it on the pcb? Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I also ordered the final pcb!
    I opted for several modifications, double layer both tracks and ground, buzzer (5V) soldered directly on the pcb, various modifications and additions of capacitors as I had written and classic 7805 instead of 78L05

    the pinpointer now works fine for me but I opted for a serious pcb rather than my single layer board, with ground fill it should greatly improve stability

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Nice layout Walkman! Can I attach a Vibro motor to this layout? Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    Marty, within few days I will receive my PCB and when I will test It I will post new additions, video and firmware)

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Nice layout Walkman! Can I attach a Vibro motor to this layout? Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    New video about LED's and Vibro motors for "Cat-FM" project:

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by zakari View Post
    hi all
    whats the fuse bit for programing atmega328p-pu?
    best regard
    zakari
    Hi, you can find fuse bits settings on the schematic page.

    Leave a comment:


  • zakari
    replied
    hi all
    whats the fuse bit for programing atmega328p-pu?
    best regard
    zakari

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Can anyone send some MP4 to the forum? Many thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Thanks to void118 for bringing the project to the forum.
    [ATTACH]55326[/ATTACH]

    My test videos. Have a good time.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCyV...X8fJzhN4AaABAg
    Thank you my friend, very nice design and great coil!

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Special Thanks

    Thanks to void118 for bringing the project to the forum.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CAT_FM PP.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	400.3 KB
ID:	361466


    My test videos. Have a good time.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep6789 View Post
    What is the purpose of this thread? Can it be used as a detector? Still use it as a radio
    We are discussing fishing here, but we can talk a little about radio

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    What is the purpose of this thread? Can it be used as a detector? Still use it as a radio

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks Useus. I am not certain which pin of the ATmega328P-PU is the sound pin? Thanks, Marty.
    See schematic or my pcbs in previous posts

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Thanks Useus. I am not certain which pin of the ATmega328P-PU is the sound pin? Thanks, Marty.
    See schematic or my pcbs in previous posts

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Useus. I am not certain which pin of the ATmega328P-PU is the sound pin? Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X