Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks Walkman, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    @Walkman,,,,,What size wire did you use for your 2.2MH pinpointer coil please? I am just completing your layout to try the 1.5.2 Hex file. The coil I made for my first pinpointer was 2.9MH with 0.25mm copper enamelled wire. I have 0.25mm, 0.18mm available to use. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    Hi friend,
    I use 0,25mm enamelled copper wire and coil capacity 2,2mH

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Spelling mistake! Easily done,,,Lol,,,2.9mh! Regards, Marty.
    lol
    I knew that but details are important.
    You actually what to have 2.9mH. lower case m = milli (1/1000), H is capital since it is a Proper name, Joseph Henry.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_(unit).

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Spelling mistake! Easily done,,,Lol,,,2.9mh! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    The coil I made for my first pinpointer was 2.9MH
    Wow, 2.9 Mega Henry coil. How many turns and what did it weight?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Walkman,,,,,What size wire did you use for your 2.2MH pinpointer coil please? I am just completing your layout to try the 1.5.2 Hex file. The coil I made for my first pinpointer was 2.9MH with 0.25mm copper enamelled wire. I have 0.25mm, 0.18mm available to use. Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    @Void118 do you plan to release the source code? even if it's written in C I can work / customize it

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thanks for the layout Useus. @Void118, have you built your new prototype yet? Looking forward to your test results. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Guys, Are there any layouts available for these 2 pcbs? Thanks, Marty
    here is my pcb, I still have to test it, it will arrive in two weeks I think

    remember
    no battery charge status
    no leds
    no vibro
    +5V buzzer (PAC-1205 or equivalent)
    for Voltage regulator i use AN78N05 but you can use 7805CV or any TO-220 (100ma min) regulators, if you use 78l05 (TO-92) remember that in and out are reversed

    cat.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Guys, Are there any layouts available for these 2 pcbs? Thanks, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    this is my pcb design, i didn't use ADC, leds and vibro by choice. the pcb is 23x90mm
    power supply circuit in the upper part of the pcb, everything else in the lower part.
    both sides gnd fill

    [ATTACH]55334[/ATTACH]
    My design, according to schematic preliminary, size 19.4x41.1mm
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	361473

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    this is my pcb design, i didn't use ADC, leds and vibro by choice. the pcb is 23x90mm
    power supply circuit in the upper part of the pcb, everything else in the lower part.
    both sides gnd fill

    Click image for larger version

Name:	downImg.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	361472

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Hi Void118. It looks good! I am looking forward to seeing the new Revision on your you tube channel when you have assembled and tested it. I like the addition of the Vibro motor. Thanks for a great project! Regards, Marty.
    Ok Marty, It will be two options, vibro motor option and battery(6F22) life checking, I think device will be tell user when battery discharged and I will add new modes, sound alarm, LED + vibro, Led + sound, only vibro and all together.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Void118. It looks good! I am looking forward to seeing the new Revision on your you tube channel when you have assembled and tested it. I like the addition of the Vibro motor. Thanks for a great project! Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    @Void118 and @Useus,,,Nice work guys,,,It's good to see the new additions to the layout and the good progress this project making! Still, no one mentioned anything about a Vibro motor or where to attach it on the pcb? Thanks, Marty.
    Marty, I didn't post new version yet but I can show you preliminary version.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Schematic_Pinpointer_Cat-FM_2021-05-24_v_2.0_preliminary.png
Views:	1
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	361471
    Now I am waiting for PCB from EasyEDA manufactorer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X