Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • void118
    replied
    Ok, If It doesn't make sense may be this thread Is mistake?, 100-130 Euro Is too much I think. Regarding "Malysh fm" I can say that It's no so stable like "Cat-FM".
    I thought to do commersial version of firmware for 1-2 Euro only, as I far as I know this Is the approximate cost of a toilet In European airports

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    i thing it makes not a big sense to do a commercial version,

    theres ist also the malysh fm, which works good if clean build, if you dont want to build by yourself you can buy it for 35? in germany, as a complete pinpointer

    an on other hand there will be a commercial product from quest detectors next months which has all these good functions in a prooved pinpointer design


    detector diy building runs to the end, meanwhile you can by such fck good china detector s direct in europe for 100€-130€ (for example tianxun TX850)

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    In my new design I'm using PRO MINI board), but I don't think that Arduino IDE can help you, because the code Is not so simple as seems)
    True ... nothing is ever as simple as it first seems, but it's all part of the learning curve.

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    i will try to write my code
    I wish you luck

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    You could try writing your own code.
    The schematic is not complicated. If you swap the Atmega chip for an Arduino Nano you can eliminate the power supply section, which leaves only the LED, sound, switch, and generator sections. Then it should be reasonably straightforward to write a sketch using the Arduino IDE.
    Looks like everything would easily fit on a prototyping board.
    In my new design I'm using PRO MINI board), but I don't think that Arduino IDE can help you, because the code Is not so simple as seems)

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    You can send me private message and I can try to Implement your Idea, I don't post my sources, or you can write your own code, the schematic Is realy simple.
    i will try to write my code

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    1.51 is fine but I need the source code to implement it
    You can send me private message and I can try to Implement your Idea, I don't post my sources, or you can write your own code, the schematic Is realy simple.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    Well let you release the code so I can try to implement an idea that came to me
    You could try writing your own code.
    The schematic is not complicated. If you swap the Atmega chip for an Arduino Nano you can eliminate the power supply section, which leaves only the LED, sound, switch, and generator sections. Then it should be reasonably straightforward to write a sketch using the Arduino IDE.
    Looks like everything would easily fit on a prototyping board.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Why can't you try your Idea with 1.5.1?
    1.51 is fine but I need the source code to implement it

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    Well let you release the code so I can try to implement an idea that came to me
    Why can't you try your Idea with 1.5.1?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Hi,

    battery life checking and alarm signal by choice(LED, Vibro, Sound). It's not arduino project It's ATMega328 project
    written on "C++" under CODEVISIONAVR environment and arduino IDE has nothing to do with the project.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    My friends, now I need your advice, what do you think If I will release a commercial version of the firmware?
    How much you would not be sorry to give for her?
    What additional functions would it have?

    However being an arduino core project I were you I would inquire about the licenses before releasing anything for a fee. There may be restrictions

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by void118 View Post
    Hi Guys, I think to test my new revision after I will receive my PCB, of course I will post my layout, code and video with my comments.
    I live In a village and now It's time for planting, so I don't have enough time to my project. But next week I think I'll receive my pcb from JLCPCB and will continue my project.
    Well let you release the code so I can try to implement an idea that came to me

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Interview

    My friends, now I need your advice, what do you think If I will release a commercial version of the firmware?
    How much you would not be sorry to give for her?

    Leave a comment:


  • void118
    replied
    Hi Guys, I think to test my new revision after I will receive my PCB, of course I will post my layout, code and video with my comments.
    I live In a village and now It's time for planting, so I don't have enough time to my project. But next week I think I'll receive my pcb from JLCPCB and will continue my project.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X