Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pinpointer with discrimination "Cat-FM" on ATMega328P
Collapse
X
-
Just now I tried to connect electromagnetic 16 Ohm buzzer and It's much louder than piezo buzzer....
-
Or try to use electromagnetic one like thisOriginally posted by void118 View Post[ATTACH]55230[/ATTACH]
Leave a comment:
-
with your scheme the transistor does not heat up, the scheme I loaded before was to make you understand that the buzzer sounds loud in that way.Originally posted by void118 View PostOk, check please that you are using PNP transistor, then check PORTD.3 please, there Is must be "logic 1" In silent mode, It means that transistor Is closed and there Is no current flow, check current In your sound net In silent mode, check temperature, make few photos please, It's very strange. I can't understand how transistor can be hot when It's closed?
PD3 is ok
tried more transistors S8550 bc557 2n3906 bc327
Leave a comment:
-
Ok, check please that you are using PNP transistor, then check PORTD.3 please, there Is must be "logic 1" In silent mode, It means that transistor Is closed and there Is no current flow, check current In your sound net In silent mode, check temperature, make few photos please, It's very strange. I can't understand how transistor can be hot when It's closed?Originally posted by useus View Postdoes not change the situation, low volume, however, the transistor does not heat up
however this problem also has marty
Leave a comment:
-
New firmware v1.3, reset function Improved.
Leave a comment:
-
It' Incredible friend, special for you), please look:Originally posted by useus View Postconnected like this sounds as loud as yours but transistor gets very hot. if I put resistance in parallel the volume goes down
[ATTACH]55218[/ATTACH]
1K resistor In parallel, K-type thermal pare, 2TY transistor = S8550, ambient temperature, transistor temperature....
Leave a comment:
-
connected like this sounds as loud as yours but transistor gets very hot. if I put resistance in parallel the volume goes downOriginally posted by void118 View PostSound example, Listen to It please.
https://youtu.be/dMosKW4c_Pk
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: