Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building Wolf Treasure [Tesoro Lobo]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by rolling rock View Post
    What instrument are you using to measure frequency? If you have oscilloscope, you should see square waves on each of the 4024 output pins. Anyway, my calculations say you should be looking for 1250Hz on pin 6.

    Also, of the JFETs you listed, I think 2N4393 is your best choice, 2N4392 should also work.

    Thanks hot rock for your answers tomorrow I'll take a picture of the waveform on pin 6.
    I am using a LEADER LBO524 analog oscilloscope, I also have a Chinese 20 dollar digital oscilloscope.
    I am using the 2N3819 I will change them to the 2N4392. The 2N4393 I only have 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • rolling rock
    replied
    What instrument are you using to measure frequency? If you have oscilloscope, you should see square waves on each of the 4024 output pins. Anyway, my calculations say you should be looking for 1250Hz on pin 6.

    Also, of the JFETs you listed, I think 2N4393 is your best choice, 2N4392 should also work.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    check polarity of the diodes on 4024 and their availability.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    I just putting those number from here I could be wrong. It is what he claim. Thank you Ruben for keep updating

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hello friends I had to change R4 to 10K in order to get 20Khz.
    On pin 6 of 4024 according to the calculations I must get 625Hz. But when measuring it I get 1.12Khz that's strange. I don't know why it is; I'm going to find the fault.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Tchoci used TX 2.8mH and RX 18.2mH?
    It is seen that it has respected the image data; because it is impossible to find TX 1.33mH and Rx 10.97mH.
    Is that why it was successful?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Dear Mr. KT315,
    I'm sorry master KT, I was a bit misleading, I'm not good explaining stuff, last post I don't have time. gold bug runs tx at 19khz so it is the same ballpark with lobo, while on that thread Mr.Dom is experiment arround tx as Ivconic did. So, perhaps someone could renew the schematic with better analysis for easier understanding. the right freq to set, geotech version. I mean, lobo rx approach similar to cobra, but building lobo is too hard, It's only for expert. I've build cobra and new version lobo from vlaser, it works, but not for long, so we need better improved on this original version, on this forum only tchoci, foma, legaucho, success to arranged lobo. One more thing, we need better reliable option outside ICL7660 psu doubling.
    Ok. I try to repost tchoci version, my opinion better use legaucho PCB so not confuse with switching part connection. This is just repost hope give enlightenment. Regards.

    Taufik
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Ok. Thank you Mr.Dom
    pls change the header of your thread on TESORO LOBO PROJECT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Ok. Thank you Mr.Dom

    Leave a comment:


  • dom44
    replied
    go with IVCONICS schematic i was playing around with the original circuit to update it i found the same problems, worked up to the output stage then problems i think Andre on his thread sorted it i am drawing up a circuit board based on his corrections

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Dear Mr.Dom44,
    I've notice your experiment posted on gold bug thread will you share the whole schematic with us? Thank you so much.

    Taufik

    Leave a comment:


  • dom44
    replied
    sounds right should not effect the waveform what will is the resonant capacitor in parallel with the transmit coil i have a perfect sine wave peak resonance at exactly 20khz with my coil and 47n cap and VR1 amplitude trimmer can effect the wave form to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    change the wire ends of one coil, wire connection to board.
    I did that KT and it's still the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    In order to get 17.5Khz or 20Khz I had to change R14 to 10K because the frequency it gave me was very low.
    The same thing happened to you?
    Does this change affect the waveform at all?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    I can't get the GB to work. It could probably be because of the inductances of the coils.
    change the wire ends of one coil, wire connection to board.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X