Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    Hello Master Ivconic
    Could you make the header box in two parts?
    If the required dimensions are available in PDF format, it can be cut from MDF.
    Vacuum-formable ABS plastic​
    If you mean the enclosure from the last post, ok, I can finish it and "cut" it into 2 parts.
    I thought about it myself.
    Give me time, I'll do it.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Guys,

    Maria Ana is as dangerous as a wife! Your brain gets fckd.
    Oh yeah?!
    I see only happy, relaxed and very stable people here:


    Click image for larger version  Name:	BReal_Snoop.jpg Views:	0 Size:	472.9 KB ID:	450089​


    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hello Master Ivconic
    Could you make the header box in two parts?
    If the required dimensions are available in PDF format, it can be cut from MDF.
    Vacuum-formable ABS plastic​

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Guys,

    Maria Ana is as dangerous as a wife! Your brain gets fckd.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by moodz View Post

    Sorry for off topic ... but in Australia our politicians dealt with Mary Jane like this :

    Cannabis for personal recreational use is decriminalised in Canberra (ACT), allowing adults to possess up to 50g of dried cannabis and grow up to 2 plants. In contrast, the rest of Australia maintains strict prohibition, where possessing or growing cannabis for recreational use remains a criminal offense or subject to heavy fines.

    So our Federal govt seat is in Canberra of course.
    2+2= ....... 5!?
    ...
    Time to move to Canberra!


    Leave a comment:


  • moodz
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Whatever it is; gives good results!
    Because the ITMD3 book is by far the best book in history, on these topics.
    With the correction of "typos" and similar errors revealed so far; will remain in history as one of the most important books.
    I envy the USA and many countries where Maria Anna is legalized... it has been proven to be beneficial to human health.
    Serbia is one of the few countries in the world where even medical cannabis oil is not legalized.
    Voices are now being raised to legalize it.
    Because until something is legalized; criminals deal with it and it harms both the state and the people.
    And when it is legalized; then it is subject to standards and regulations and then it is of great benefit to man.
    I am a sick chain smoker and this will shorten my life by at least 20 years.
    That Maria Ana was legalized; I would jump right into it!
    It's a bit off topic but it's good material for the AI ​​to draw another masterpiece.



    Click image for larger version Name:	MariaAna2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	658.3 KB ID:	450025​​​
    Sorry for off topic ... but in Australia our politicians dealt with Mary Jane like this :

    Cannabis for personal recreational use is decriminalised in Canberra (ACT), allowing adults to possess up to 50g of dried cannabis and grow up to 2 plants. In contrast, the rest of Australia maintains strict prohibition, where possessing or growing cannabis for recreational use remains a criminal offense or subject to heavy fines.

    So our Federal govt seat is in Canberra of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Such plastics for 00 coils were made by someone who had the nickname Hektor on the forum and his real name was Tony. I bought from him some ten years ago, maybe a little less of that kind of plastic. Maybe someone from Bulgaria knows him?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    commented on 's reply
    I knew I'd get a cartoon out of my last post!

  • ivconic
    replied
    As I wrote before; the working area of my 3D printer is 200x200mm... that's why I can't print the whole enclosure of that type, so I'm not interested.
    First I will make a "jig" for winding the coils. And then I'll think about a way to make an enclosure...

    An approximate assessment of the dimensions of the enclosure for such a coil, with the fulfillment of the given criteria; it would be unprintable on my printer.
    The approximate dimensions would be 343x200mm:
    ​

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	178
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	450058​

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    Algan, the colleague's name was sisco1​
    This is his profile in this forum, click on it and his profile will open, I just copied his name from there sinko1​, his name was Sinan.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Has anyone made a coil box like this, or if one has been made, I would like to 3D print it. Can you share the printer files?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    I have sent you a shell to see and make from it. It was made by a colleague, but he is no longer alive. He was a good man named sinko1
    ​ in the forum from the city of Varna, Bulgaria.​​
    Algan, the colleague's name was sisco1​

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    I have sent you a shell to see and make from it. It was made by a colleague, but he is no longer alive. He was a good man named sinko1
    ​ in the forum from the city of Varna, Bulgaria.​​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	x9zqone.jpg Views:	0 Size:	826.2 KB ID:	450024

    Hi ivconic, can you post the printer file so we can do it after you do it? Thanks.
    Before winding, line the inner part of the "channel" with some adhesive paper.
    Then you wind the place winding by winding, layer by layer (10 x 11 = turns x layers or vice versa, no problem anyway).
    Then, you fill the entire "channel" well with "super glue" (it is liquid; it gets between the wires well).
    After a few hours, when it dries well; you separate both halves and you get a coil that is very solid and has a very good geometry.
    You apply either graphite spray or thin aluminum foil over each coil (leave a gap of 5 mm) and with that you have placed both coils in a Faraday cage.
    Balancing (zeroing) an "OO" coil is much easier than a "DD".

    Based on Sashos schematic; the Faraday cage is connected to "ground", although I expected it to be connected to the negative of the batteries.
    It is important to note that "OO" coils with graphite coating on the surface (or Alu foil) must not be directly touched at the contact points (2 points, ovelapp area) in those points.
    Those parts of the coil should be wrapped with some insulating tape.
    It is theoretically possible that unwanted "ground loops" will be created there due to direct contact...
    I don't think direct contact will cause much trouble... but it's better to be safe than sorry later.
    ​
    Here are the files for 3D printing:
    ​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    As if to spite, according to Murphy, it has been very thundery in my area for the last few days and the city network suffers constant "peaks" which are very dangerous for electronic equipment.
    And that's why I haven't 3D printed the "jig" for the coil yet.
    Although I have a very high quality UPS; from "spikes" that occur in a fraction of a second; the UPS itself can suffer.
    So I'm waiting for the weather to settle down so I can get the 3D printer up and running.

    ​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X