except Teknetics T2 SEF Butterfly 12x10 had a suitable antenna to work or to design one with these parameters have somewhere a description of this description will work
The data for the coils DD 27-28:
TX - 75 windings, 0.45mm wire, diameter 200mm.
RX - 160 windings, 0.27mm wire, diameter 200mm.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
There is no difference. The PCB can be powered both with 2x9V 18V or 12V with 8 AA batteries of 1.5 V. The coil is, I repeat to Teknetics T2, SEF Butterfly 12x10.No there's more.
Leave a comment:
-
What is the difference between the two boards that I made this 18V is able to correct it and what are the windings of the antenna
Leave a comment:
-
Here is everything. On the PCB I made some changes that do not match the schema, because I used another coil. The coil I used is 12x10 SEF for Teknetics T2. Greetings!
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
hi eduardo1979
did you give the link you were inDid he the circuit. tgsl from this circuit and I'm fine.
thank you
regards
Leave a comment:
-
-
Air test:1€ coin 55cm whith search coil SEF 12"x10" of Teknetics T2.Regards!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: