Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • technos
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please calm down everyone!

    I have deleted all the abusive posts, starting from the point where things started to get ugly.

    Try to stay focused on technical discussions and quit the squabbling. Neither Carl or I have the time or inclination to closely moderate this forum.
    I never was riled up! I couldn't understand the Serbian!

    I haven't been following the thread closely and got lost myself. I'd like to see a final schematic/pcb as it has become a long thread at this point

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Abusive posts deleted!

    Please calm down everyone!

    I have deleted all the abusive posts, starting from the point where things started to get ugly.

    Try to stay focused on technical discussions and quit the squabbling. Neither Carl or I have the time or inclination to closely moderate this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Small correction;
    it is obvious (looking at pcb traces) that used opamp is single one - not dual opamap. So it can't be TLC272 but TLC271 or simillar....
    Orbit can correct me if i am wrong...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Trying again, this time to use monitor backlight!

    In background there is my previous post....which one is better!? Hmmm...
    The first one is better ("light bulb" version!! )

    I just discovered "poor man scanner"!!! Yup!!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Ok...i skimly searched through my HUGE pile of scraped pcb's and founded this one with audio extension included.

    Since my camera is to bad i also discovered EXCELLENT method to take so so sharp photo in present conditions in my living room...
    ...
    Later on i might find a proper schematic too..need to search trough tons of papers! Huh!
    Maybe later or maybe these days...it is to cold upstairs in my workshop!

    Anyway...this pcb shows enough by now...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Magma
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Thank you neighbor, I forgot about this upgrade, it's been a long time since then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magma
    replied
    Originally posted by Pompey View Post
    Hi,Magma!I think there is another one mistake in this pcb.At the pot "SIN" middle pin,which is "+" must be connected to right pin ,where must go "+" too..
    Thanks, but I ignored it, only the exact schedule
    components.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pompey
    replied
    Originally posted by Magma View Post
    Corrected and amended ....
    Hi,Magma!I think there is another one mistake in this pcb.At the pot "SIN" middle pin,which is "+" must be connected to right pin ,where must go "+" too..

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Magma
    replied
    !!!!

    Error .... I'm sorry, ZD2V7 is oriented wrong!

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    You made the topic so much about the detector, which is so simple, and which is all known. My first Gold Rover as it so then I called before I did 5godina. Set a pattern for you two tons, which I did 3 years ago and which is 100 percent accurate.http://www.geotech1.com/forums/image...ilies/wink.gif

    Leave a comment:


  • Magma
    replied
    Corrected and amended ....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate_Haze View Post
    Hi,
    There are some differences.Your coil is 0.9mH;2,1ohms/14,72mH;30,6ohms.
    And RH coil is 0.9mH;3,9ohms/15,83mH;40,6ohms.
    What can you suggest me to try,so I can compensate resistance difference?
    Thank.
    p.s.I see that there are bad traffic conditions.No matter I can wait.
    I don't have a clue?
    Use some calculator and calculate possible cap values at TX and RX...
    Right now i don't have time to do that, must go now...
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    Hi,
    There are some differences.Your coil is 0.9mH;2,1ohms/14,72mH;30,6ohms.
    And RH coil is 0.9mH;3,9ohms/15,83mH;40,6ohms.
    What can you suggest me to try,so I can compensate resistance difference?
    Thank.
    p.s.I see that there are bad traffic conditions.No matter I can wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I can't promise soon to record video. Friend with camera is 60km away from me and right now roads are under heavy blizzard, so trafic is interrupted frequently. It is a question of time where he will be able to visit me.
    Week...two...or more? I can't tell...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X