Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Selcuklu42
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    The 22k and 680pF components aren't for the PCB you built! They belong to the board with two MOSFETs in the TX section! I'll post the schematics in a few days, as soon as I have a bit more time!

    Thank you, I'm eagerly waiting.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    The 22k and 680pF components aren't for the PCB you built! They belong to the board with two MOSFETs in the TX section! I'll post the schematics in a few days, as soon as I have a bit more time!

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    These pages do not pertain to the Delta Pulse metal detector.
    Therefore, I will post on the relevant pages.​

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Jafar View Post

    "Hello, good day. You had promised to send a photo of the Sniffer XR 71 that you built and said was working correctly. Why haven’t you sent it?"
    Greetings, Mr. Jafar. Yes, I’m sticking to my word.
    Thirty-six years ago, I used to build various metal detector circuits. You know that using metal detectors in Iran carries severe penalties and fines; that caused me a major problem back then. Afterward, I sold most of my metal detectors and stashed the rest away in storage. I then spent twenty years working in the industrial sector. Now that I’ve been retired for a while, I’ve returned to my old interests: amateur radio and researching metal detector circuits.
    Just give me a moment to find the Delta Pulse in my storage.​.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafar
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post


    Hi Orbit
    please also upload schematic .
    "Hello, good day. You had promised to send a photo of the Sniffer XR 71 that you built and said was working correctly. Why haven’t you sent it?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Selcuklu42
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post

    The board does not have mounting holes. How will the mounting be done in the box?​
    I'm using a sliding box

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by Selcuklu42 View Post
    Almost ready
    The board does not have mounting holes. How will the mounting be done in the box?​

    Leave a comment:


  • Selcuklu42
    replied
    Almost ready
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Selcuklu42
    replied
    Where exactly are you referring to the 22k and 680pf parts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Selcuklu42
    replied
    Hello, could you please draw exactly where the 50V variable resistor should be connected?

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Hello Ruben 2000!
    Compared to the original version, it is much quieter, in most cases those who made the original Cesar know that it has occasional bugs, that is, that sometimes it behaves strangely unstable, that's the first thing! The second thing is probably that some have faced the fact that some turn out to be excellent, others average, third none, now I'm talking about sensitivity! The most important thing here is actually the entrance part! CA 3096 makes it a completely different detector that out of 10, when assembled, all work the same! It is connected to the input transistor input does not tolerate different beta gains and does not tolerate gains exceeding 300beta ! What should you pay attention to? The resistor, I emphasized 22k and 680pf, should match the input to the comparator, so that the geb can work well and the disk! But even the basic version works great just by replacing the transistor with Ca 3096/area! The coil can be used by the Admiral! 45 tx 140 rx thread! In fact, it works best with her! If Cesar users have noticed that if the original coil, which is given the number of circuits and inductance, if it is too close to the ground, does not detect the target in the ground, with the Ca I coil from Admiral, you can practically make the coil slide on the ground and continue, that is, the object missed by the original connection will be detected! Of course, this generator increases the range of both coins and large objects! Otherwise, maybe someone is interested, and maybe not mostly the original Cesar came from a not very well-known craftsman from Bulgaria, it was bought by a friend who doesn't know electronics, he came to my other mutual friend with whom I have known for 25 years maybe more, he called me because some pcb he bought were defective, one evening we copied the whole device and drew it, after that I and that friend of mine lost interest and started sharing pcb and scheme! And that's how Caesar spread throughout Serbia! Many people find my temperament strange, maybe the reason is that my real origin is more Romanian, more similar to Italian, Spanish and Romanian, because my mother's mother is actually Romanian! That's why I understand about 60 percent of Italian, and I understand all those Romance languages ​​partially, like Spanish for example! I also have family in Bulgaria, so I completely understand Bulgarian, and I have dual Serbian and Bulgarian citizenship! Here is the original or partially original pcb with CA modification! The translation made a mistake in one place regarding the language, my mother is not Romanian, but my language is not Romanian but some version Latin !Click image for larger version Name:	Cesar 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	621.1 KB ID:	450851

    Hi Orbit
    please also upload schematic .

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Thanks Orbit

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Thanks Orbit

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Thanks Orbit

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Thanks Orbit

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X