Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by Kada karim View Post
    My friends would you kindly me the blueprint for smw v3.0 machine industry. And thanks in advance everyone
    What should be understood by​ blueprint for smw v3.0 machine industry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Artyom
    replied
    Originally posted by Kada karim View Post
    My friends would you kindly me the blueprint for smw v3.0 machine industry. And thanks in advance everyone
    when I was looking for information about him, but I did not find anything sensible

    Leave a comment:


  • Kada karim
    replied
    My friends would you kindly me the blueprint for smw v3.0 machine industry. And thanks in advance everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • Kada karim
    replied
    Thank you, gentlemen, for these efforts . Can you help me make a SMW V3,0 device and so send me the necessary blueprints . .You from me are highly appreciated and respected. Thanks in advance...

    Leave a comment:


  • kondor
    replied
    can coil for gmax II be used on smw
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    I did a short test using the tx 850 coil for demonstration
    https://youtu.be/IZKnrEl9qJ4
    Not bad, but it must be twice "deeper" than that.
    TX amplitude?
    ...
    Change speaker, use one with better dynamics (one with "fat" sound).

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    Tx 1,04mH 470nf 7148khz
    RX 14,62mH 24nf 8496khz
    Tx 1,04mH 470nf + 47nF
    RX 14,62mH 24nf - test it without 24nF

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    I did a short test using the tx 850 coil for demonstration

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Tx 1,04mH 470nf 7148khz
    RX 14,62mH 24nf 8496khz

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Emerson, Hope you are well. Can you please tell me what your final coil measurements were please? TX Inductance, Rx Inductance, TX and RX frequency and TX and RX capacitors please? I am able to complete my S.M.W now I am finally home. Thank you in advance. Kind regards, Marty. EDIT:- Sorry, I forgot to ask, did you install a 100R Trimmer pot at R12 or a 200R Trimmer as it is on the Schematic? Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Emerson,,,,Thank you kindly for your reply and the photos,,,much appreciated! I have sent you a PM. Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Hello friend Marty is a jumper the same ones used in used computer biosClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220802_192122.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	622.4 KB
ID:	363279Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220802_192207.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.5 KB
ID:	363280Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220802_192213.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.5 KB
ID:	363281

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Thank you for your reply Toros. So, in that place, I just install a jumper block? Thanks for the help Toros. Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View Post
    Does anyone know what this component is? I would like to make a start building this but I'm not certain what is placed at these pads. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    I looked at the scheme that Ivconic gave. There, the connection 358 pin5 to the zener's diode 2v7 and R36 = 47n is direct, and the board is intended to have a bridge to interrupt this connection. Ask Ivconic and he tell what he meant by inserting this bridge.
    And the little blue element itself is called a jumper. There are a lot of computer boards.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Does anyone know what this component is? I would like to make a start building this but I'm not certain what is placed at these pads. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X