If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
some component arrived.
I'll make an in-hole coating with a 0.50 drill bit.
other parts arrive 1-2 days later.
I think I will provide the test within the scope of the weekend pandemic.
Hi ivica usta;
I like to listen to sermons.
I am glad.
i have to listen to learn science.
temporary pcb.
fabricated pcb will be made.
we love you in the forum
Best regards
Sorry to "teach and preach" you... but that is not good practice.
In short period copper will oxidize and become very ugly.
Later on any eventual change that you'll want to make; will make your job much harder, referring soldering.
And it will become ugly mess.
You should use "lotlack" or any other kind of resin to apply on pcb, before soldering.
It serves there to protect copper from oxidation, but also to catalyze soldering process and make solder points nice and smooth.
Later on easy to desolder components, make changes etc.
Hi ivica usta;
I like to listen to sermons.
I am glad.
i have to listen to learn science.
temporary pcb.
fabricated pcb will be made.
we love you in the forum
Best regards
hello master ivica;
I didn't put resin on the PCB
Soldered onto "bare" copper.
I ordered parts.
Sorry to "teach and preach" you... but that is not good practice.
In short period copper will oxidize and become very ugly.
Later on any eventual change that you'll want to make; will make your job much harder, referring soldering.
And it will become ugly mess.
You should use "lotlack" or any other kind of resin to apply on pcb, before soldering.
It serves there to protect copper from oxidation, but also to catalyze soldering process and make solder points nice and smooth.
Later on easy to desolder components, make changes etc.
I solder the parts in stock.
I would like support if anything goes wrong
Best regards
[ATTACH]54022[/ATTACH]
No problem.
Have you put any resin over the pcb?
Looks like you are soldering those parts on "naked" copper.
Also you'll have to put wires through the vias to connect top and bottom points.
Tedious job!
Would you check?
regards
Gurdal
[ATTACH]54018[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]54019[/ATTACH]
That's correct!
... To give you guideline; when you start to solder components on the board...
"Yellow" components you solder on the back side, EXCEPT 7809, it is my mistake to draw it yellow instead red, mount it from the front side.
"Red" components you solder on the front side.
So to be able later to mount pcb closer to front panel.
Potentiometers are "red" but mount them through hole from the back side. Another my mistake in picking colors.
If you have doubts, before soldering put them as you think is right and make photos, post here and i will tell you.
Good job!
Leave a comment: